My introduction

5 posters

Go down

My introduction  Empty My introduction

Post by Brunice Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:13 pm

Hi I'm Brunice. Iv been around for a couple months and thought it was time I introduced. I started playing runescape well before rs3 was a thing or the GE. A bit of my goals are to understand the late game mechanics and eventually start raiding. Looking forward to getting to know some people.
Brunice
Brunice

Back to top Go down

My introduction  Empty Re: My introduction

Post by Noctivagous Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:43 pm

Hey Brunice, Welcome officially to OSRS Advice.
It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, I'm glad you chose to officially join after hanging around for so long.
That is a very nice goal to have and I'm sure once you get a hang of things it'll be both fun and exciting.
Pleasure to have you on board.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

My introduction  IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 am

Welcome my man! It seems to be a reoccurring theme with people who've been with us for a while to officially make the leap to join the clan and it makes me a happy lad. That might be because we're so full and a locked in spot is very nice. Either way, I hope you continue to enjoy our cc and I'll see you in it Smile

My introduction  Dabna10

My introduction  Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

My introduction  NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:35 am

Brunice wrote:Hi I'm Brunice. Iv been around for a couple months and thought it was time I introduced. I started playing runescape well before rs3 was a thing or the GE. A bit of my goals are to understand the late game mechanics and eventually start raiding. Looking forward to getting to know some people.

Hey Brunice and welcome officially to the clan! Very Happy

We've got plenty of really experienced late-game-content players in the clan who I'm sure will be willing to lend a helping hand. One of our most recent joiners, RSN: Babe (IK... awesome RSN lol) has actually started a thread in the PvM section making herself available for teaching people in the clan how to raid, here's a link to the thread for you to check out: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4550-raid-lessons

Looking forward to chatting with you more when we're both in game together. My PM is always on so don't hesitate to message me anytime if you need anything, whether it's a pressing question or just wanting to say hey I'll always make time when I'm online Smile (that rhymed too... poet and I didn't know it? Very Happy )

Take care and enjoy your time in the clan chat, we're a really awesome group of people you've come to the right place!
Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

My introduction  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:40 am

Hey Brunice! Nice to meet you a bit more formally Smile

Not much for me to say that Dab hasn't already, if I'm honest. I've seen more lurkers sign up in the past month than ever before. Makes me happy every time I see a familiar name on here!

I'm hoping to learn CoX in the... ideally not too distant future here, so perhaps we'll be able to run a raid together one of these days!

See ya in-game Smile

My introduction  NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down