Quest cape grind

4 posters

Go down

Quest cape grind Empty Quest cape grind

Post by Noctivagous Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:54 am

Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.
I just wanted to give my input on what's going on with my account and what I am striving for.
I am currently going for the quest cape and i am down to my last 3 quests,
1. Fremnik Exiles
2. Monkey Madness 2
3. Song of the Elves
My task from the very beginning returning to osrs was to get the quest cape hopefully I will reach it soon, just wanted to let you guys know whats going on.
Much Love,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Quest cape grind IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Quest cape grind Empty Re: Quest cape grind

Post by OmniRick Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:34 am

An excellent starting goal, hope you have fun reaching it.
Exiles is extremely quick; the other 2 can be a bit frustrating at times, what with their convoluted puzzles, but they're still very good imo
OmniRick
OmniRick

Quest cape grind YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:10 pm

OmniRick wrote:An excellent starting goal, hope you have fun reaching it.
Exiles is extremely quick; the other 2 can be a bit frustrating at times, what with their convoluted puzzles, but they're still very good imo

Thank you rick <3, just taking it slow right now and getting base 70's in every skill before getting the quest cape =D.
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Quest cape grind IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:48 pm

Holy crap! You only have 3 quests to go? That's impressive!!

Which quests are your favorites? Do you have a favorite quest storyline?
i Kelly
i Kelly

Quest cape grind YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:14 am

Noctivagous wrote:Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.
I just wanted to give my input on what's going on with my account and what I am striving for.
1. Fremnik Exiles
2. Monkey Madness 2
3. Song of the Elves
My task from the very beginning returning to osrs was to get the quest cape hopefully I will reach it soon, just wanted to let you guys know whats going on.
Much Love,
Noctivagous

Best of luck with that QPC goal! I recently got it myself and was honestly such a feel good moment, I don't think we all actually take a moment to appreciate just how many hours of game play it takes to be achieved it's way more than your standard 99 although the grind is completely different in terms of style Razz

Kickass emote also, can't wait to twin with you when the time comes. PLEASE PLEASE make sure you turn your game sound on during Song of the Elves when you're in the library doing the big puzzle section, whilst the puzzles themselves are quite tricky (although equally fun I found) the soundtrack they created for the quest that actually shares the quest name is so awesome man I highly recommend it to everyone.

Again, best of luck! Can't wait to see the updated progress, and LMK what you think about the song too Smile
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Quest cape grind YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:29 pm

i Kelly wrote:Holy crap! You only have 3 quests to go? That's impressive!!

Which quests are your favorites? Do you have a favorite quest storyline?

Thank you Kelly <3, My favorite quest by far has to be Underground Pass, because I remember as a child I would have such a struggle to complete it and now that i'm older (and hopefully more wiser) I ran through the quest in ~20-30 minutes. I believe because it is so nostalgic that it has imprinted in my mind that it was the hardest quest growing up.

If I were to choose a favorite quest series it'll probably be the Elven series like regicide, roving elves, and now hopefully soon Song of the Elves <3
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Quest cape grind IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Th1s Land wrote:
Noctivagous wrote:Hey guys, hope you are all doing well.
1. Fremnik Exiles
2. Monkey Madness 2
3. Song of the Elves
Much Love,
Noctivagous

Best of luck with that QPC goal! I recently got it myself and was honestly such a feel good moment, I don't think we all actually take a moment to appreciate just how many hours of game play it takes to be achieved it's way more than your standard 99 although the grind is completely different in terms of style Razz

Kickass emote also, can't wait to twin with you when the time comes. PLEASE PLEASE make sure you turn your game sound on during Song of the Elves when you're in the library doing the big puzzle section, whilst the puzzles themselves are quite tricky (although equally fun I found) the soundtrack they created for the quest that actually shares the quest name is so awesome man I highly recommend it to everyone.

Again, best of luck! Can't wait to see the updated progress, and LMK what you think about the song too Smile
Mitch

I'm so happy someone thinks that way too, and adores the quest cape like me =D. I remember seeing someone with a quest cape when I was younger and thinking "wow, this guy is a god amongst men" lmaoo.

The emote is awesome this will be the second time I am getting the quest cape since rs2 converted into rs3 back before EOC.

And most definitely I will turn the sound on, and enjoy every aspect of that quest thank you so much for the suggestion.
We shall be twins soon *fist bump*
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Quest cape grind IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum