RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty

+4
Syllabic
This Land
Bunny
RSNBABE
8 posters

Go down

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty Empty RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty

Post by RSNBABE Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:54 pm

Hi all, hows it going!

My name is Cameron but u can call me Cam. My rsn is 'Babe' if you would like to reach me ingame and my discord name is Cam#0420

I have played Runescape since 2003, when I was 8 (yeah I know I'm ANCIENT). I play both rs3 and oldschool runescape, and I am currently going for max on OldSchool.
Total level on OSRS: 2194

I enjoy skilling mostly but also love raiding and pvming. I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game so if theres any questions anyone has on skilling methods I'm ur girl! haha.

I'm excited to find this clan because it seems like a bunch of fun people to learn and skill with, can't wait to see ya all in game!
RSNBABE
RSNBABE

Back to top Go down

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty Empty Re: RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty

Post by Bunny Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:57 pm

Welcome to the clan!

Be sure to post your name on the smiley thread if you haven't already Smile

https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley
Bunny
Bunny

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty Empty Re: RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty

Post by This Land Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:38 am

RSNBABE wrote:Hi all, hows it going!

My name is Cameron but u can call me Cam. My rsn is 'Babe' if you would like to reach me ingame and my discord name is Cam#0420

I have played Runescape since 2003, when I was 8 (yeah I know I'm ANCIENT). I play both rs3 and oldschool runescape, and I am currently going for max on OldSchool.
Total level on OSRS: 2194

I enjoy skilling mostly but also love raiding and pvming. I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game so if theres any questions anyone has on skilling methods I'm ur girl! haha.

I'm excited to find this clan because it seems like a bunch of fun people to learn and skill with, can't wait to see ya all in game!

Hey Cam, welcome to the cc!

I'm slowly working my way up to be able to Raid and PvM high skill req monsters so would love to come with you and learn when the time comes Smile You're 100% correct too, you couldn't have come across a better and nicer group of people to perform all activites with in OSRS.

PM is always on if you need anything or want to just say hey, always up for a chat Very Happy Until then, take care and speak to you soon hopefully,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:02 am

Ay Cam, good to have you with us. Always nice to have knowledgeable people around to make up for me being a complete leech Wink

Pretty close myself to having raid-ready stats, but it remains to be seen whether I have the skill or not, lol. Some time soon I'm going to have to work up the courage to start learning, but it seems rather daunting, especially considering my limited bossing experience. I pretty much only do Corp and Sarachnis these days.

I'm assuming you're already maxed on RS3? Fairly rare to find clannies that still play, it seems. Or maybe they just don't want to admit it, eh? Laughing

Anyway, looking forward to hanging with you. And before I forgot, that's a pretty dang cool RSN. Certain people would pay big money for that, I bet.

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:29 am

Welcome Cam! Glad to have you, very 'original' name!
Look forward to getting to know/chat with ya!
Will be great to have a veteran RS player like yourself in the CC!

Cheers.
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:55 am

Welcome Cam! Best wishes in going for max Very Happy

I feel like quite a few of us actually started playing around the 2003-2005 era (2004 for me)!
Allison
Allison

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:26 am

Welcome Cam/Babe! I started back in 2001 when I was 10. Haha.
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:55 am

That is awesome welcome to the clan Cam, your so close to maxing I played around that time too and I am maxed in rs3 but stopped playing rs3 and switched over to osrs. Nice to see a fellow veteran!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

RSN Babe ready and reporting for duty IIyCd

Back to top Go down