SwekSpek
Autocrat
43 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rest in Peace Run - Page 3 Empty Re: Rest in Peace Run

Post by Gisrithe Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:29 pm

Rest in peace, Run.

Run was basically one of, if not the first person to really talk to me in the clan when I first joined the clan here. He was a great person. He added me and we talked from time to time. I never really pmed him because he was a high rank and I didn't want to bother him, he would just randomly talk to me, especially when he saw me run past him. He even gave me some construction materials to raise my levels a bit when I was really low levels and my account was fairly new still.

He was a really great person, I am pretty sad to hear this news. I'm sorry. I didn't even know he was old or ill anything like that. It's a weird feeling. This would be the 2nd person I was friends with in the clan to have passed. It feels the same. Very... weird...
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by xpdonutfarm Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:13 am

He seemed like a amazing person <3 Rest in Peace Brother RUN <3 Crying or Very sad may you look over the rest of this clans story in the afterlife and smile with us <3 I love you
xpdonutfarm
xpdonutfarm

Rest in Peace Run - Page 3 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:27 pm

For anyone interested, we'll be having a memorial gathering for Run in the w354 Falador Party Room in roughly 2 hours. That's 4:30 PST, 5:30 MST, 6:30 CST, 7:30 EST, and 12:30am GMT.

There may be some small drop parties, gathering, talking, screenshots, etc. with one final screenshot taken with everyone's final farewell message to Run to be taken and placed into a new memorial thread I will create, along with any screenshots taken by anyone else, fond stories/memories, etc.

Thanks everyone.

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Rest in Peace Run - Page 3 OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Agi911 Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:09 pm

He was good man, very helpful, kind, occasionally funny, and overall just the kind of person the world is glad to have. Bye Run, I wish the best for his family in this time and that they know a lot of people will miss him.
Agi911
Agi911

Rest in Peace Run - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHeavyJ Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:08 pm

I haven't played this game regularly in a very long time. I saw this thread included in the newsletter and am very saddened by the news. My memory of him is wanting to be the kind of person he was. My warmest wishes to his family and loved ones.
TheHeavyJ

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3