Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold

3 posters

Go down

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Empty Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold

Post by broogslo Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:44 pm

so guys i started this all about 14 days ago Jan 16th. i decided that with the new way to earn membership with a bond i would try to earn a bond as soon as humanly possible for someone just starting the game again. so i played for 3 days straight starting at an astounding 3 combat i was able to on my third day make the bond happen. Im now 14 days into my adventure and 11 days into membership as i write this with 7d 10hours playedtime in 14 days im now 619 total level most coming from my 78 combat. i have 3 days left of my first bond. Should i continue my quest to Play to Play using gp? or should i just cave in and buy membership ? Let me know Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Jquapo11

Last edited by broogslo on Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
broogslo
broogslo

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Empty Re: Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold

Post by xpdonutfarm Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:39 pm

that is very impressive!! I would continue membership brother Very Happy
xpdonutfarm
xpdonutfarm

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Empty Re: Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold

Post by broogslo Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:19 pm

with 2 days left i was able to buy my bond. just barely surviving
Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Zzzzzz10s
Here are the stats as i begin bond #2 Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold Stats_11
broogslo
broogslo

Back to top Go down

Post by xpdonutfarm Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:50 pm

you got this i support you and im sure the rest of the brothers do aswell!! we love you mam Very Happy Very Happy Ash saradomin Pepo Heart POGGIES!
xpdonutfarm
xpdonutfarm

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:22 am

Good luck! I personally am P2P via Bonds, as well. I personally spent years and years paying for membership… So now I just make sure I somehow make enough money to purchase it.

I was camping at Abyssal Demons for the longest time to try to pay for my membership and get some cheap thrills. It was great to gather unsouled heads for prayer xp in the future, as well as grimy herbs, uncut gems, Chaos Runes, and Blood Runes. As long as you have the Soul Bearer to bank the unsouled heads, Gem Bag for uncut gems, and the Herb Sack for all grimy herbs. I think that there's a cap of either 20 or 30 max per grimy herb type, I forget which is the cap, but still, it's a significant amount and I was there tremendously long before I hit that high with Grimy Irits. Maybe that can be a future goal to work towards? Slayer can be bank gp's too, haha Smile
i Kelly
i Kelly

Keeping Membership while trying to Main. Jquapo's Epic Quest to be a Member with Gold YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by broogslo Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:11 am

Thanks guys for Everyones Feed back im currently recording footage to later be clipped for a youtube series "Surviving P2P with Bonds"
broogslo
broogslo

Back to top Go down