The time I helped changed osrs. and made jagex implicate a new rule !! Sorry and L0l

2 posters

Go down

The time I helped changed osrs. and made jagex implicate a new rule !! Sorry and L0l Empty The time I helped changed osrs. and made jagex implicate a new rule !! Sorry and L0l

Post by Fi alchmey Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Back in 2016
me and my friend from 2004 decided to make obby maul pures

I got 60 str 1 def 1 attc 34 10 mage/44 range 34cmbt I believe but my friend never played so I got bored
and got it 60 def (58 combat)

58 combat

didn't know what to do.. so I went duel with Bandos Armor obby maul, rune knifes]

I used to wear blue d hide chaps. leather body, or full blue d hide, + rune helm gold, fury. basically dress like a noob

when duel started I would make sure its knifes only no bolts.

As the duel would start,. I would then swap to full Bandos. or tassy only cos they think its ''chaps;; only

and they would hit 0 0 0 0 0 nearly whole fight since Bandos best range defence

I started with 300k p2p and in 5 days I had 740m. from using this method. in the end I got to 2.2b and then (10 days time)

on the 11th day. jagex added a rule in duel arena ''show inventory''

That was the end off that.. but I feel that wisent just me there where also other ppl hiding stuff like haste's etc on the mains
but before I made this build. I only see 1 other guy with the same idea, ( we named ourselves ) milking pures xd WAS
FUN TIME, JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE
Fi alchmey
Fi alchmey

Back to top Go down

The time I helped changed osrs. and made jagex implicate a new rule !! Sorry and L0l Empty Re: The time I helped changed osrs. and made jagex implicate a new rule !! Sorry and L0l

Post by occeann Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:02 pm

F lol Cool
occeann
occeann

The time I helped changed osrs. and made jagex implicate a new rule !! Sorry and L0l YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down