Trust Is Hard to Gain. and Music Affects how you feel. - Read or Listen on.

Go down

Trust Is Hard to Gain. and Music Affects how you feel. - Read or Listen on.  Empty Trust Is Hard to Gain. and Music Affects how you feel. - Read or Listen on.

Post by Fi alchmey Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:38 am

-SAMPLE POST THREAD IF ANY PERSON ENJOYS THIS OR WANTS ME TO ADD FURTHER STUFF. WHATS FINE WITH ME JUST LET US KNOW IN HERE

THANKYOU ENJOY

Enjoy This Fine Selection  Scroll Past to find great mind-sets for What ever u want to achieve

Want to be a hippy and take that massive work load off your shoulders I recommend listening to theses bands / people.

Chilled Section for starters.

Artist                            Recommended songs
Sticky Fingers -
- Changes   (Recommended)
- Cyclone
- Kiss The Breeze (Live & acoustic) (Recommended)

Vance Joy

-Riptide (Unplugged At Music Feeds Studio)

Matisyahu
- One day spinner (#Recommended) before exploring more with him. his new stuff his quite different.
- Sunshine

Nahko Bear

- Dear brother (#Recommended)
- Aloha ke akua  (acoustic or normal both are nice. also recommended after first recommendation )
- Warrior people
- Love letter to god

Tasha Sultana
- jungle

--------

Right so you don't wanna chill Maybe you need to just thug out. maybe you just apricate good talent even if not your cup off tea
well heres my selection off rappers and tracks that are per say,. that's hard.    

Rap/Trap/Grime  ( ONLY THE GOOD STUFF. ALOT PEOPLE GO UNDER THE RAIDAR. )

KB  ( this dude flow is hard af..) put that tupac or biggi cd down. and listen to this guy.

-Flush Raw  ( #top recommendation )

- Listen Up Freestyle (FULL VERSION) [@KayBee_12] | Link Up TV  ( Recommended)

-KB & Safone #StreetHeat (Back2Back) [@SafoneStayfresh @kaybee_12] | Link Up TV  (Recommended)

- Scene Smasher

-kb Jailhouse FreeStyle 2019.

R I P     ( SPECIAL MENTION TO THESES GUYS. YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW THEM BUT THEY PRODUCED THIS INSIDE THERE JAILCELLS
AND ITS TRUELY AMAZING. ACHAPELLA AND JAIL RAP. TALENT AT ITS FINEST

(theses are two are both recommended.)
- Listen
- Pray for me

- Potter Payper   ( I never liked this dude for 3 - 4 yrs iv known him. but then i really took my time to listen and what like. dam this dude is on his own level. he goes hard

- Bandoe / We Good (#remondeded banger..)
- Ice Cream  (recommended you see how hard he goes )

After them 2 u can see for ur self on him

Dave Santana  .  you prolyl seen him on tv. by now the kid that's blown up all rap tracks
Info: Dave raps about his real life and what he has gone throw. he also is very talented keyboard/piano player.
he writes all his own tracks and makes his own instrumentals what are pretty massive now like' tequila track
he was also a great platform for Aj Tracey to become very famous. I'm still waiting for Aystar to break through but Daves
talent alone is something that will live on.  

-Dave - Blackbox Cypher    ( Hes 16 explain about his life. its a nice start but url later see how he is vast with what he produced this is just a cypher, not a track.

-DAVE | BL@CKBOX S6 Ep. 24/65

-Panic Attack

-Tequila

-Streetstarz freestyle. This hard af. simple.

Skrapz
  (if u where born 80s you will hear skrapz kill some old school tunes u might have grown up around)

Skrapz - LL Cool J Doin It (80's Baby Promo Video) @SkrapzIsBack | Link Up TV    (#top recommendation)
SKRAPZ - ONE MORE CHANCE [80's BABY MIXTAPE EXCLUSIVE]
- Daily Duppy

Ima Just Shout out few more rapper before i move onto next section because ill run out off day light if i keep listening. lol

Abra Cadabra - Mad About Bars w/ Kenny [S1.E26] | @MixtapeMadness

Aystar - Bar Session (Star 9z) [@Aystar_] @UKUSTV

Nines - Shining

English Frank

Right so we had super chill and Rapper delight. so since this is only sample awating response we shall wrap it up with a nice mix off different artists from regga/rock/and what nots. but you wont be disappointed if u have enjoyed what u heard so far

Queen Ifrica Serve And Protect [Official Music Video]

Who Did That To You? (John Legend)

Freedom (John Legend )

Nas feat Lauryn Hill - If I Ruled The World

Lauyrn Hill - Killing me softly

Chronixxx and Coffee - Marley studio

Depzman - Gully life

- I can add more and keep working on this thread if people would like, thankyou Razz
Fi alchmey
Fi alchmey

Back to top Go down