Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence.

4 posters

Go down

Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence. Empty Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence.

Post by PWHawk005 Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:40 pm

I was lucky enough to stumble on this game very early in it's creation, just after p2p started. Worked my way up to average level of 50 and then work got in the way of playing. They managed to loose my original character when I restarted about 1 1/2 years ago and have gotten up to 60s and up. Kind of running into a routine of just leveling and am looking for more fun along with help on where to go from here. Have tried a couple of bosses solo where I see 3 people working together ahead of me. Have no problem helping along with being helped and have joined the chat channel and have been impressed with the number of people on line. Would very much like to join the clan if anyone wants to let me know what else I need to do. Always, my operative words are Have Fun.
PWHawk005
PWHawk005

Back to top Go down

Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence. Empty Re: Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence.

Post by Syllabic Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:17 am

Hey Hawk, glad you joined up Smile There really isn't anything else you need to do to join. If you're interested in getting a rank in the Clan, you can post your in-game name in the following thread to get a Smiley: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley Keep in mind that it's entirely optional. We're happy to have you around whether you have a rank or not.

I think you made a great move in joining the CC if you're interested in getting into some group activities. I'm just now getting to the point where I'm a little more comfortable with group bossing, and it's been a lot of fun. We have weekly group PvM events as well. They're a great way to get a taste for some of the tougher stuff. Voting for that happens on the Discord server. Here's an invite, in case you'd like to join: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

Voting for the Skill of the Week event happens on Discord as well. Skill of the Week can be entered by posting your in-game name in this thread, if you like: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Aaaand finally, Moon Light is hosting a Secret Santa event. You're welcome to join us. Same instructions as above Smile https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4144-secret-santa-2019-sign-up-by-posting-your-ign-here

Alright, enough inundating you with links, I think. There's lots of fun stuff going on these days, and I'd be disappointed if you missed out! Keep in mind, of course, that none of the above is required. That's all just stuff I figured might be a bit helpful.

Hopefully you enjoy your time here. Feel free to add me in-game if you ever want to try some light bossing. I'm still pretty terrible, but as you say, having fun is what matters!

See you in-game.

Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence. Empty Re: Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence.

Post by bokeh_dot Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:52 am

Welcome to the clan!!! Looking forward to seeing you in game Smile
bokeh_dot

Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:13 am

Welcome to the clan lad! You've come to the right place if you're looking for advice and assistance, or even people to play with c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Hi just restarted OSRS after 5+ year absence. ZL9RG

Back to top Go down