Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent!

+2
vit
Old 86
6 posters

Go down

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! Empty Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent!

Post by Old 86 Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:44 pm

I have only recently starting learning about farming and whilst lost in a sea of seeds, patches, farm tics, and otherwise overwhelming amounts of information, Th1s Land was more than willing to answer all of my questions and give me whatever advice i asked for! I'm sure i must have been annoying with the sheer amount of things I asked, but Land was always there with a smile and amazing information. So, thanks for all you've done for me with respect to farming, congrats again on your 99, and I can't wait to do other things in game with you!

A smaller, but no less deserved shoutout is also owed to Megnificent, who fielded all of the questions I had while Land was offline. Thanks so much to both of you, i never would have made it this far in the skill without you!
Old 86
Old 86

Back to top Go down

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! Empty Re: Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent!

Post by vit Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Two invaluable clan members and all round great people Smile
vit
vit

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! Empty Re: Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent!

Post by Syllabic Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Great shoutout! Meg and Mitch are both fantastic people with great attitudes. I'm lucky to be able to call both of them my friends. Always great to hear that they're making a good impression Smile

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:20 pm

Aww thank you so much for the S/O 86! So great to hear that any/all of the advice and tips have been beneficial, farming is such an AWESOME skill I honestly can't describe how much love I have for it and I can't wait to celebrate with you at your 99 party when it comes around.

I've gotta shout out to Meg too because she definitely helped me with a few pointers when I went on my crazy 99 farming journey, you should definitely join us for giant seaweed runs whenever we're all on together!

P.S. You have not been annoying with all of the questions in the slightest it's been a pleasure to help you bud. If there's anything else farming (and now agility...Razz) related you need to know then you always know you can PM me anytime I love you I love you
This Land
This Land

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:55 pm

Awwww!! I'm so chuffed to bits to read this, I'm so glad I was able to help you when Mitch wasn't around, and also so lovely to feel appreciated, thank you for the shout-out <3

You should definitely come with us on our Giant Seaweed runs, we can all race to get Groot! I always look forward to doing them with Mitch Smile

Also, I'm so glad my push for Mitch to 'get your farming level up' resulted in him actually obtaining 99 in one of the fastest times ever, so proud of him!
Avallan
Avallan

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:38 am

You learned from the best! Two master farmers by trade

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! Dabna10

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Huge shoutout to Th1s Land, and Megnificent! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down