NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)

+4
Avallan
ladybird2
vit
COCOMARBELLA
8 posters

Go down

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) Empty NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:00 pm

Hey guys.

I have not been on OSRS that much as of late. To be honest I haven't been gaming much recently I've been quite busy in IRL.
However I want you all to still know that I am still a part of this CC and always will be won't ever have any other way until I'm physically kicked from the CC which I hope never happens. Smile But yes I have been busy working and so tired when I get back and the most I do is literally watch Netflix when I have time.

I will be returning to OSRS soon I haven't left I am still here still supporting the CC and OSRS like a ghost! Smile so I hope your all well hope your having fun and achieving your goals on OSRS! feel free to post below and let me know what you've all been unto in game or IRL.

I also think Megnificient got married if im not correct so congrats to you too sis Smile

peace love you guys

p.s im planning to get a puppy soon! Very Happy

<3
COCOMARBELLA

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) Empty Re: NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)

Post by vit Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:01 am

Best of luck with the IRL gains Risa, see you soon! Smile
vit
vit

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) Empty Re: NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)

Post by ladybird2 Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:37 am

Good to know you are still around and hopefully you will soon have some spare time for gaming again, life does get in the way from time to time.
We adopted a 6year old Labradoodle a week ago (Sybil) she looks like a blonde/cream curly sheep at the moment. She is a total delight, she has lovely manners, is a bigger breed that we set out to have, but we cant fault her, and everyone that has met her loves her, she even kissed the vet ! who had been having a difficult day !.
Keep lurking...and see you soon Smile.
ladybird2

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:28 pm

Hey Risa, I noticed you hadn't been around much lately glad to know that it's just the irl keeping you busy and you'll be back, keep up the lurks!

I did get married, it'll be 1 month tomorrow! *happy one month anniversary to us* haha

I'm currently working on woodcutting, I usually always woodcut on the ipad/iphone as i find the touch drop so much better than using my mouse, the only downfall is I can't read the woeful red clan chat text on mobile so I haven't been sitting in the cc, it's been super lonely, really wish they either make the chat display opaque or allow us to change the text colour on mobile.

Anyway thats my whinge for the day lol

ladybird2 wrote:Good to know you are still around and hopefully you will soon have some spare time for gaming again, life does get in the way from time to time.
We adopted a 6year old Labradoodle  a week ago (Sybil) she looks like a blonde/cream curly sheep at the moment. She is a total delight, she has lovely manners, is a bigger breed that we set out to have, but we cant fault her, and everyone that has met her loves her, she even kissed the vet ! who had been having a difficult day !.
Keep lurking...and see you soon Smile.

Big congrats on the new furbaby, Lady! can't wait to see photos of her <3
Avallan
Avallan

NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Thanks for checking in Riisa! I had noticed you weren't around as much lately and I hoped all was well. Glad to hear that it is and you've just been busy irl. I understand how sometimes time for RS isn't the top priority - glad you decided to keep tabs on us here while you're on your short break NOT BEEN HERE BUT ALSO HERE ;) IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :) Thumb_up
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:49 am

Hey Risa! Meant to reply to this a couple days ago, but things have been a little busy for me too. I apologize for the delay Mad Glad things are going alright for you. You start to worry when you don't see the usual suspects hanging out in the CC/Discord!

I completely understand how you're feeling, and of course nobody blames you for needing a break. I'd take them more often myself, if I didn't have to pry myself away from the computer...

I hope you end up feeling able to return soon. You're an important part of the CC, and it's always a pleasure having you around. Rest assured you'll always be welcome around here, no matter how many breaks you take.

Best of luck with work, and I hope you find the time to stop in now and again Smile Feel free to get in contact on Discord if you ever feel the need. I'm sure that goes for the rest of us as well!

P.S. You'd better post those puppy pics when you get the chance! The server even has a #pets channel now Wink

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:05 am

Thanks for letting us know Riisa, hope everything's going well.

Take care, we'll still be here when you get back Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:14 am

aww thanks so much guys :')

I love reading all of your replies! you guys are literally my virtual fam <3

so happy to hear your all doing well and that your all keeping busy Very Happy

yes I have started a new job at a bank! so it's been hectic learning new processes and training etc but its good I love it!.

meg im so happy for you sis your dp is amazing <3 wish you guys so much happiness Very Happy and ladybird sis I can sense the adorable vibes from behind my phone screen! she must be amazing! <3 Smile I can't wait to get one! and will definitely post pics soon!

also happy halloween by the way guys! I managed to get a few pumpkins so I'm going to be carving those soon! Very Happy

but I will come on ours from time to time! Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:00 pm

Come back soon Rissa Very Happy
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:38 am

Numberz i plan to soon Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum