DabbingBrb
Syllabic
Avallan
Smug_Anime_Squid
9 posters

Go down

Hey I'm Anime Squid Empty Hey I'm Anime Squid

Post by Smug_Anime_Squid Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:18 am

I've played runescape on and off since 2004 and switched to oldschool exclusively when it released. I enjoy pvm content and am 300k off 99 slayer, all my combats are 90+ and I tend to focus on pvm content. I'm looking to join a group/clan for the first time, and one focused on being friendly and helpful seems like something I'd enjoy. During holiday events I stick around to help others that get stuck and when mobile first release I spent several mill helping new players get a head start and assisted them with quests. I try to be helpful to anyone around me that isn't unfriendly towards me or others so I'm hoping I'll get along with people here. saradomin
Smug_Anime_Squid
Smug_Anime_Squid

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Anime Squid Empty Re: Hey I'm Anime Squid

Post by Avallan Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:54 am

Hey there Anime Squid, welcome to our offsite, glad to have you here! I'm sure you'll find the clan to be friendly and helpful, I was hesitant in joining a clan chat as some worlds on osrs can be fairly toxic but the moment I joined this clan, I knew it was a place I'd feel welcomed and enjoy Smile

If you are interested in a smiley rank in our clan chat, make sure you post your rsn in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

If you use discord, we have a pretty active one that you're welcome to join: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3

Catch you around in game or in clan chat Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Hey I'm Anime Squid YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:57 am

Hey there! Thanks for the intro. Already caught you on the Discord server, but an intro is nice too Smile

Sounds to me like you'll fit in great around here! I was helped a lot by random players when I first came back to the game, so I can definitely say that your focus on helping people like me is much appreciated!

As for the CC, everybody has been very welcoming toward me, and the ranks do a great job of maintaining a friendly atmosphere. I hope you have the same experience.

That 99 Slayer is a huge one! Early congrats, by the way. I'll for sure try to be there if you end up celebrating.

I, uh, had all my usual links added, but Meg keeps beating me to the punch Razz. So, hope to see you around! Smile

Last edited by Syllabic on Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Hey I'm Anime Squid NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 am

Welcome Anime Squid! We're glad to have you here. Hopefully I'm online when you get 99 slayer, because that's a huge achievement! Be sure to let us know when you're close because I'm sure others would like to celebrate it with you as well Smile See you around the cc cheers

Hey I'm Anime Squid Dabna10

Hey I'm Anime Squid Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hey I'm Anime Squid NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:46 pm

Welcome to the clan! If you enjoy PvM, I run an event each sunday where we go as a clan to kill whatever boss gets voted in the poll! I hope to see you there sometime Very Happy
vit
vit

Hey I'm Anime Squid U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:50 pm

kimetsu no yaiba season 2 when!?!

welcome Shocked
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Kinael Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Welcome to the clan! Hope to see you around to congratulate you on the slayer!

---------

Hey I'm Anime Squid Untitl15
Iron Kinael
Iron Kinael

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Joey Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:08 pm

Welcome to the cc, I hope you enjoy your stay, I'll be looking forward to hanging out with you either in Discord or in-game, cheers!
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by fx plus Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:45 am

Welcome to the Clan Very Happy
I'd also like to give you an early congratulation on 99 slayer (just think of that cape).
I'm trying to get into PVM once I get my stats up, so who know maybe we could PVM together sometime. Anyhow, if you're free on the weekends you should join the PVM event held by the legend himself (Pid).
fx plus
fx plus

Olmlet

Back to top Go down