Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week.

+2
Moondancer
azzaranda
6 posters

Go down

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. Empty Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week.

Post by azzaranda Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:11 am

Hey all.

I talked about forming a BA team in the cc earlier, and there seemed to be a lot of people that expressed interest in doing so. I don't necessarily have to bang it out all at once, but I definitely would like to have my torso finished by the end of this coming week.

I'm for sure going to be on between 10:00PM-2:00AM EST most days, and probably a bit longer after that. If anyone else plays during those hours and is down to help, go ahead and let me know here.
azzaranda

Back to top Go down

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. Empty Re: Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week.

Post by Moondancer Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:29 am

Im interested. I'll try to make it. I need to get torso myself.
Moondancer
Moondancer

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. Empty Re: Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week.

Post by VegasKnight1 Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:48 am

Any day but Wednesday and Thursday works for me.
VegasKnight1

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:38 pm

down to help if im available torso would be a nice backup

@me on discord if you get a team started (@Cold#1024)
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:30 am

I wish you good fortune, unfortunately I can't help because BA is physically painful to me.

Get that torso boi

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. GpGlyzJ

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. F77sK4H

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:50 am

I'd recommend joining the BA role in our discord as well - you'll get a notification when people @ the role (when they're looking for a team). This helps if you're not already online but are able to hop on for a trip Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. Thumb_up
Bing

Interested in getting a a BA team together and going for torso this week. NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum