Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order

4 posters

Go down

Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order Empty Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order

Post by twobviku Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:43 am

Hey people!

My name is Rasmus - Ingame name TwoBViku (Viku for short). I guess I am what you could say a new player. That being said I did play the game back when it was just called runescape. Used to wear black armor, cut trees and think I was one of the best /facepalm.

I returned to the game about 2 weeks ago and have really just been learning the ropes, and thanks to you guys it has been a lot easier!

For now I am kind of just doing a bit of everything that I enjoy, I like setting random goals. Such as finally getting fairy rings unlocked today!

See you in game! Very Happy
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order Empty Re: Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order

Post by Avallan Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:47 am

Welcome Rasmus! Glad to hear you're enjoying your time in the cc! if you haven't already, go pop your name in this thread for a smiley Smile

https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3135-looking-to-get-a-smiley-post-your-rsn-here
Avallan
Avallan

Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order Empty Re: Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order

Post by eoinc Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:07 pm

Thanks for joining the clan! as a random goal setter myself, I can definitely say that random goal setting is a great way to accomplish goals! Good luck with all of them!
eoinc
eoinc

Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order NuD0cpJ

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:00 am

Hi Rasmus!

Welcome to the CC! Thats an excellent introduction straight to the point. Hope your having fun and decide to stay long term! Good luck on your random goals i tend to that as well time to time once my heart is set on something i put everything aside and i just go for it! Smile welcome again and feel free to say hi in game Smile

Happy Scaping Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Two weeks in, think an Introduction is in order OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down