KingNightfury
Bing
You r a qt
Leaf
Avallan
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 Empty Re: Megnificent's Goals and Achievements

Post by Purple Dude Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Some nice progress Very Happy That 89 Firemaking must feel horrible, I expect a Lvl 90 soon Very Happy xD bouncebounce

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 Empty Re: Megnificent's Goals and Achievements

Post by Avallan Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 am

lol it did Purple, so I went and got rid of it Very Happy

just a few more levels, goal is 2k overall total now, I'm currently 1976.

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 B4QnzUV

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 4RuCkKf

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 Mf4PKBJ

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 JrDq1ld

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 HrQeO6a
Avallan
Avallan

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:23 am

wooooo look at you gurlie!

Well done meg some awesome gains! omg you literally have like 4-5 more 99s in the bag! so close!!!! you got this meg!!!!
COCOMARBELLA

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:05 am

Hunter will be some easy total levels for that 2000 total Very Happy Nicely done on the 80+ gains too Smile bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:24 pm

Super proud of myself, I'd been dreading this quest with the boss fight but figured after seeing Reenie in the crystal armour that I was just going to go for it no matter what, and finally did it, Song of the Elves is complete and I can get into Prifddinas <3

Now for the crystal shard grind lol

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 ZkgqRbf

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 Evlw3rf

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 CDMQV1l

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 GiSVVwC
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Congrats on gaining access to Prifddinas! Tons of new content unlocked there. I find myself visiting there quite often. Good luck on the crystal shard grind - not sure of the best method, but I gained a lot of shards through zalcano and chopping teaks. I've heard the Prif course is one of the more afk agility methods and you do gain shards from it though!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:10 pm

Nice job Meg! Never been much for questing myself, but I really enjoyed SotE (as long as we're not counting the library part). The entire questline is a treat tbh, provided you don't spam the spacebar every time a piece of dialogue shows up, lol.

As for shards, teaks are definitely a decent option (will probably do those myself), though I recall you mentioning you were going to be doing redwoods not too long ago. Saw in CC that you just got 75 Agility as well, so the Prif course should be decent as well if you're looking to continue that grind. Neither option is particularly quick though, so be prepared to wait a while if you go that route.

Also, not sure if you're already aware, but you can actually trade in the various crystal seeds for shards. It's a bit pricey, but definitely your quickest option if you're looking to get it out of the way early.

Keep it up! Your progress is a good motivator POGGIES!

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:19 am

I'm going to be honest Syll, I did spam the spacebar the whole way through, I hate quests and the only reason I do them is for rewards, I don't follow any RS lore lol

I was really looking forward to doing Priff agility but once I got there and did a few laps, I felt like doing slayer, which is why you saw me slaying lol

I'm at that point that I have too many goals that I'm jumping so much between skills but at least I'm enjoying doing so, so I'll keep that up lol

I did work out I could just buy the shards and I ended up doing that, goodbye gp but I'm happy as I have a cute little fairy outfit (aka crystal armour) lol
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:28 pm

OMG OK THAT IS ONE BIG REWARD AND IM GUESSING THE QUEST WASNT EASY BUT OMG I NEED TO DO THAT QUEST FOR THAT REWARD :O

well done meg awesome achievement.
COCOMARBELLA

Megnificent's Goals and Achievements  - Page 5 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5