Travel Suggestions in Central America

4 posters

Go down

Travel Suggestions in Central America Empty Travel Suggestions in Central America

Post by letterbag Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:28 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been off RS the past week due to traveling.

I'm currently in Cartagena, Colombia and my fiance and I are planning to go to Panama City, Panama then San Jose, Costa Rica.

Any suggestions on activities as well as where we should head off to after Costa Rica? Was thinking Cancun or possibly Jamaica/Cuba
letterbag
letterbag

Back to top Go down

Travel Suggestions in Central America Empty Re: Travel Suggestions in Central America

Post by ladybird2 Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:33 am

ooh ! it all sounds very exciting and exotic to me, here in England, so I have no recommendations other than have lots of fun, take some photos to share with us and i'll be interested to here all about it on your return. Happy travelling.
ladybird2

Travel Suggestions in Central America NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Travel Suggestions in Central America Empty Re: Travel Suggestions in Central America

Post by Bing Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:57 pm

Sounds awesome, noticed you haven't been in cc much lately Laughing Never been to south america but have been to the Caribbean - love Jamaica as well as the Bahamas, great people there if you step out of the resorts. I'd be very tempted to check out Cuba myself.
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by letterbag Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:35 pm

ladybird2 wrote:ooh ! it all sounds very exciting and exotic to me, here in England, so I have no recommendations other than have lots of fun, take some photos to share with us and i'll be interested to here all about it on your  return. Happy travelling.

Thanks Lady! Will do Smile

Bing wrote:Sounds awesome, noticed you haven't been in cc much lately Laughing Never been to south america but have been to the Caribbean - love Jamaica as well as the Bahamas, great people there if you step out of the resorts. I'd be very tempted to check out Cuba myself.

Aww, I feel appreciated, thanks Bing Very Happy

And we wanted to check out Havana, but there was unfortunately an application process still for US Citizens. Same with Brazil...

Currently in Panama now!
letterbag
letterbag

Back to top Go down

Post by eoinc Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:50 am

I hear that Belize is a nice country to visit a bit different to the rest of the Central American countries since it inherited more of an English culture over a Spanish one. Glad you're enjoying your trip!
eoinc
eoinc

Woinc Med

Back to top Go down