My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year

2 posters

Go down

My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year Empty My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year

Post by Kate_OSRS Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:42 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right way to create this thread, sorry if I've done something wrong My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year WcXuJBf

My goal is to kill at least 20k Zulrah by the end of this year. I was aiming to do this last year but decided not to do it because of university and work (no time for Old School Runescape). I currently have 700 Zulrah kills.

I will decorate this thread as I continue my progress. Thank u My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year 7cleFiP
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down

My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year Empty Re: My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year

Post by Involus Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:10 am

Jeez, good luck on your goal. I'm currently 3000 Zulrah KC, wanting to get to 5-10k myself.

Best of luck to you, long grind ahead!
Involus
Involus

My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year M2gyq

Back to top Go down

My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year Empty Re: My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year

Post by Kate_OSRS Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:46 am

Thank u Involus My goal is to get at least 20k Zulrah kills by this year 7cleFiP

I'm planning to do RCing and Agil also at the same time for variety (so I'm not bored just doing one thing the whole time). It should be fun
Kate_OSRS
Kate_OSRS

Back to top Go down