GENERAL WARNING....

2 posters

Go down

GENERAL WARNING.... Empty GENERAL WARNING....

Post by runtellthat4 Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:20 pm

We thought it would be nice to have an official discord channel for PVM. I know there are many of you here who want to do PVM with other people and have trouble finding people. We decided to create our own discord server to facilitate you. This will make it easier for us to stay in contact with you, host events, arrange masses, and even teach you some of the bosses.
Autocrat put lots of effort and time in making this PVM Discord for our clan and has become very popular....Please please obey our rules....

In a clan of our size there are going to be some people that dont get along...dont play with them...
If you are a perfectionist HARDCORE PVMER perhaps a true PVM CLAN would be better suited for you...
If you cannot show common decency and respect to fellow players perhaps we are the wrong clan for you....just leave

If you bring arguments from our PVM DISCORD into our clan chat you leave me with only 3 options:
1.To ask Autocrat to remove your access to our PVM Discord.....
2.REMOVE YOUR RANK SO YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO OUR PVM DISCORD....
3. remove offenders from clan.

The most recent event that prompted this thread involved 2 starred ranks,a Sgt, a Corporal and 2 recruits...all that have been long time members...When some of our clan leaders bring this into our chat..I havnt the proper words to describe my feelings...
This behavior will no longer be overlooked  or excuses made for because of rank or popularity....
runtellthat4

GENERAL WARNING.... Eoezals

Back to top Go down

GENERAL WARNING.... Empty Re: GENERAL WARNING....

Post by Autocrat Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:55 am

runtellthat4 wrote:

If you bring arguments from our PVM DISCORD into our clan chat you leave me with only 3 options:

Because I am running the discord with the help of ranks of the cc, I feel a few things need to be said. I haven't noticed there being any drama in the discord itself. As you said, this being a big clan not everyone likes each other and that is fair enough.

Secondly, It should be understood that regardless of discord or cc, we don't accept drama. If people don't like each other I could care less to be honest, but people need to keep in mind both the cc and discord have rules.
Autocrat
Autocrat

GENERAL WARNING.... IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down