[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip

4 posters

Go down

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip Empty [Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip

Post by Dream Deeply Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:33 pm

Found this video with a different approach to Vorkath than the usual Void BGS spec i see recommended, currently learning Vorkath myself so wanted to get peoples thoughts. First 7 minutes are spent explaining the maths behind the efficiency so if you'd just like to see the load-out and run skip to 7:25.

Credit goes to Rcer

Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip Empty Re: [Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip

Post by Autocrat Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Use elite void. Because salve and void effect stack.
Autocrat
Autocrat

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip Empty Re: [Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip

Post by Dream Deeply Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:09 pm

Autocrat wrote:Use elite void. Because salve and void effect stack.

Ah I didn't realise they haven't always stacked, so with a gear swap to void I'm guessing this beats BGS spec for consistent kills per hour.

Side note is it optimal to use rapid or accurate attack style (I have 97 range)?
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by GTS Lord Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 am

I cant view it! Sad

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Deeply Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:40 am

GTS Lord wrote:I cant view it! Sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI_7iNWBgpc Here's the link does it not work?
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by mm1 Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:41 am

Blocked in Aus due to copyright...
mm1

Back to top Go down

Post by GTS Lord Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:03 am

yeah, what betty said. Sad LAME!

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Deeply Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:10 am

GTS Lord wrote:yeah, what betty said. Sad LAME!
Method was Armadyl with serpentine helm, dhcb and dragon fire ward but this was before void worked with salve, using this method with void and anti-dragon shield I usually get 2 kills a trip but I've only got 30 kills under my belt and don't have max combat so I'm sure 3-4 is doable.
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:36 am

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip Unknown

This is the meta. Ignore the imbued heart. I was supposed to use it while banking but i left it in inventory. I can easily get 5 kills with my setup.

Dream Deeply wrote:

Ah I didn't realise they haven't always stacked, so with a gear swap to void I'm guessing this beats BGS spec for consistent kills per hour.

Side note is it optimal to use rapid or accurate attack style (I have 97 range)?

Definitely use rapid. I once accidentally left it on accurate and I was getting way longer kill times.

The other method is this:

[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip VSovYsb

This is what I found online so not 100% accurate. Use fire cape and primordial pegasian switch. Ring should be imbued. Runpouch. No need to bring combo food. Everything else looks fine.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Deeply Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Autocrat wrote:[Rcer's Guide] The Vorkath META guide no BGS or house trips 4kc/Trip Unknown

This is the meta. Ignore the imbued heart. I was supposed to use it while banking but i left it in inventory. I can easily get 5 kills with my setup.

Dream Deeply wrote:

Definitely use rapid. I once accidentally left it on accurate and I was getting way longer kill times.

I've been using accurate ill definitely switch then thanks, does increasing magic level with heart increase magic def as well?
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Yup higher magic level = higher magic defense.
Autocrat
Autocrat

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Deeply Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:36 pm

Autocrat wrote:Yup higher magic level = higher magic defense.

Switched to rapid and using heart, kill times have almost halved and I can get at least 3 kills a trip now thanks.
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 pm

Dream Deeply wrote:
Autocrat wrote:Yup higher magic level = higher magic defense.

Switched to rapid and using heart, kill times have almost halved and I can get at least 3 kills a trip now thanks.

<3
Autocrat
Autocrat

Spide

Back to top Go down