rk_
ladybird2
Lokandur
runtellthat4
GTS Lord
Advice Bot
14 posters

Go down

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice Empty A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice

Post by Advice Bot Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 pm

I would like to take a moment to collectively thank each and every one of you for your continued support and the value you add to the clan. 

It has been just over three years since this clan website was launched. In that short time, the site has evolved into a cornerstone of the clan - a place where new members are warmly greeted, exclusive and helpful guides are shared, and hard-earned accomplishments are celebrated. 

It wouldn't be without YOU that we can celebrate the website (and clan) milestones. 

Take a look at this image: 

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice BY6BYTf

After three quick years, the site, and all of the valuable content, has generated over 1-million views. Wow. This demonstrates the collective dedication of the thousands of past and present members. 

Here is another statistic: since inception, the average number of daily users has continued to double, each and every year. 

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice O30eM2y

We are growing, very, very steadily. We are one of the most durable and time-tested clans in OSRS. But most importantly, we are growing with the right people, supported by the right people, and led by the right people. 

As we near 2,000 registered users, I would encourage each of you to reflect on the memorable moments you have experienced since joining the clan. Hundreds of friendships and memories have been made, with thousands more to come. 

Thank you for everything you have done to support the clan. 

We would not be here without you.
H

Last edited by OSRS Hailey on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Advice Bot

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice Empty Re: A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice

Post by GTS Lord Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:54 pm

AND A HUUUGGGEEE THANK YOU! to you too Hailey, if it wasn't for you world hopping in Varrock west bank setting this all up, we would not be what we are today.

Thank you everyone for the support you have given and continue to show to our clannies and people who join the cc to chat and get help!

Well done everyone!

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice Empty Re: A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice

Post by runtellthat4 Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:51 pm

My most special memory of this clan that never ends is how many times I have been told or heard...with your rules this clan will never last..you are gonna crash and burn..nobody is gonna join a clan like yours with your rules.....I chuckle every time I hear that or it is mentioned...
Most that have been with us a while have heard me talk glowingly about Hailey's vision for this clan....With the help of our Moderators and cooperation of all our members we have a nice relaxing place to call home when playing OSRS.

Last edited by runtellthat4 on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
runtellthat4

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice Eoezals

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:11 am

That's a massive achievement! I wouldn't have expected such a high number at all.

Just today I saw a fairly common line said in the CC. My favourite thing to see.

"I'm so glad I found this cc"

Which just about sums up my feelings on the matter.

Thank you Snr Mods for all of your work maintaining the offsite/CC.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Certainly that sentence resonates with me, its a haven from a potentially toxic game, a place to relax, nothing nicer than seeing strangers encouraging others and becoming friends, and going off to do things together, or celebrating goals and achievements. Its made a huge difference to me game enjoyment...........well done everyone.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by rk_ Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:10 pm

Truly a one a kind clan with an ethos that is unmatched, thank you to all involved who make it possible. Heres to another 2k Smile
rk_
rk_

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:23 am

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by mm1 Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:45 am

Well done, I'm only pretty new here, but if it wasn't for people bumping the official forums thread I wouldn't of known about this group. Thanks!
mm1

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Ross Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:09 am

Fantastic,

Here's to many more!!

Ash
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleninjja Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:39 am

That's actually pretty awesome to see
Purpleninjja
Purpleninjja

Back to top Go down

Post by Autocrat Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Smile
Autocrat
Autocrat

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice IIyCd

Spide

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Ash amazin'
Moon Light
Moon Light

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Grand Wink

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

A BIG Accomplishment for EVERYONE in OSRS Advice OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by LordQuite Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:38 pm

awesome achievement everyone keep it up.
LordQuite
LordQuite

Back to top Go down