A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments.

2 posters

Go down

A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments. Empty A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments.

Post by Dream Deeply Tue May 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Full credit goes to BenefitsOfaG this an excerpt taken from his Benefits Complete OSRS Flipping Guide - Old School Runescape

A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments. 2umVGFw
BenefitsOfaG wrote:The above diagram is only meant to be a basic concept of how to approach any item. This is by no means a definitive answer for all investments, but should rather be looked at as a guideline for all new comers to the scene. As you progress, you’ll want to improve upon your methods; time and time again.

Risk management is universal whether you have 1M or 1B, the more questions you ask the greater understanding you have of an item and it's value as an investment and place in the economy. There will always be more investments opportunities so take your time to find the right ones.

I highly recommend giving the Benefits Complete OSRS Flipping Guide - Old School Runescape a read through, it's lengthy but I'm sure there's some useful information in there for you.

Last edited by ComaOS on Tue May 15, 2018 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Dream Deeply
Dream Deeply

Back to top Go down

A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments. Empty Re: A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments.

Post by ladybird2 Wed May 16, 2018 8:10 am

Thank you for that, food for thought........I buy high because I want it , and sell low when I don't...........but of course that's individual items, maybe I should think about it more, and play the market for fun and possible gains, its interesting. flower
ladybird2

A simple flow chart to help you make smarter and safer investments. NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down