Slay Scape
S T E M I
Tactics OSRS
CRKDPug
Iwan
Active Faith
11 posters

Go down

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE Empty Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE

Post by CRKDPug Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Howdy,

I understand both the fear and excitement that can come from learning to PvM. Bosses such as corporal beast and GWD and appear to some as locked behind high level requirements and gear needs. However, throughout my extensive RS knowledge, I have come to find this to be false and most bosses can be done quite well with moderate stats.

As a little background, I started playing Runescape in middle school (24 and graduated college now). So I have seen it through a variety of changes. When I played previously, my main focus was on PvMing as I absolutely loved the thrill of seeing a rare item fall to the floor. When RS3 was announced I was heartbroken and quit the game for quite some time. The new combat system didn't have the same attractiveness the game previously had. OSRS was a change to that, but was really discouraged that my max stats would not carry over and I would have to grind all over again. Eventually I returned, with my sole desire in the game to relive those bossing days of the past. Even today, I find myself only training skills or quests that allow me to slay bosses more efficiently.

So now on to what I am offering... I am constantly looking for people to boss with, and I know some choose not too because they believe that are incapable or don't know how. Therefore, I am willing to teach anyone who desires, to do any boss they please. Now granted that you have to at least have the minimum requirements to access the boss. I have collectively over at least 500 kc in every boss excluding raids. I have tampered and altered my setup to find ways that bosses can be slain at any level. Keep in mind that lower levels will make the boss harder, and trips will be less efficient, but that doesn't matter.

If anyone is interested in bossing, or has always wanted to try some boss but didn't know how this is your chance. My ingame name is KorbenDallas and I am online most nights doing slayer. If you find me online you can message me there or you can post here that you would like to do (Boss name) and I will find a time that works for us. I can even help and give tips on solo only bosses. Don't worry about your gear, or your stats, we will find a way to make it work.

Another thing I can provide is voice chat. Now this is a topic that is NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED by the clan, but I understand how helpful talking through things can be. If this is something that is requested, remember that it will have to be setup in private between us, and is in no way associated with OSRS Advice.

Well, I look forward to hearing from anyone who is looking to learn! Please don't hesitate to contact me!

~KorbenDallas
CRKDPug
CRKDPug

abbyssal

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE Empty Re: Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE

Post by Active Faith Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Love this idea. Never done alot of PVM in the past even though had alot of high level characters. Would love to join sometime!
Active Faith
Active Faith

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE Empty Re: Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE

Post by Iwan Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:55 am

I might join you sometime. im a complete noob when it comes to bossing tho.
Iwan
Iwan

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by CRKDPug Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Ello mateys. All yall gotta do is post what boss yall are interested in/ingame name and Ill contact you!
CRKDPug
CRKDPug

abbyssal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tactics OSRS Sun May 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Interested in GWD Bosses/raids learning as well as any other med/high lvl bosses! ING Steve OS
Tactics OSRS
Tactics OSRS

Back to top Go down

Post by S T E M I Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:30 pm

I am interested in learning as long as my gear/stats are up to par. I have little to no boss experience.
S T E M I
S T E M I

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE Empty learning

Post by Slay Scape Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:09 pm

hello I would love to learn any new bosses especially raids and gwd bosses I am 111 cb and play almost everynight I am in the est time zone. So if anyone is willing/wants to teach id love to learn pm me anytime you see me on my rsn is slay scape
Slay Scape
Slay Scape

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE WPOUh

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Hey, not sure if you're still doing this but i've always wanted to learn DkS and GWD bosses as a due or trio.
Chemtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:05 pm

Chemtrol wrote:Hey, not sure if you're still doing this but i've always wanted to learn DkS and GWD bosses as a due or trio.

Hey Chem, people often use the Pvm Discord server to group up for DKS and God wars Smile - here is the link: https://discord.gg/HxKAcvc
Bing

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:49 am

Oh cool, ty Bing
Chemtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lousy Bum Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:17 pm

I too am a noob when it comes to bossing but am happy to always learn and get experience!
Lousy Bum
Lousy Bum

Back to top Go down

Post by Legerity Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:31 pm

I would like to in the future! What kind of stats do I need to start?
Legerity
Legerity

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:35 am

Legerity wrote:I would like to in the future! What kind of stats do I need to start?
Lousy Bum wrote:I too am a noob when it comes to bossing but am happy to always learn and get experience!

This post was made in 2018, we didn't have a discord server back then lol

In our discord server, which can be joined with discord.gg/osrsadvice
We got a channel called looking-for-group, where people can arrange teams for PvM activities Smile

In general, you can do most bossing at 80+ combat stats though Smile bounce

Anyone Interested in Learning New Bosses Click HERE NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum