New Goal After Base 85s

3 posters

Go down

New Goal After Base 85s Empty New Goal After Base 85s

Post by Skillius Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Hey all!

I am currently 1 runecrafting level away from base 85 stats (which is my current goal). With this goal coming to an end I was trying to think of what my next goal should be. I think I want to go for a noncombat skill 99 grind. I wanted y'alls opinion on which I should go for. I already have 99 thieving, fletching, hunter, fishing, cooking, and fire making, so none of those obviously. I'm gonna go ahead and say no to con and agility, since those are skills I just don't feel like grinding at the moment. So that leaves me with RC (ew), herblore, crafting, mining, smithing, woodcutting, and farming (although that's not really a skill I can quite grind). So just let me know which skill y'all think I should go for. Keep in mind, if its a buyable, I'll most likely have to grind out some GP beforehand, which I don't mind, it'll just add more time to the grind. I'll pick whichever skill has the most votes or strongest argument or whatever haha.

Thanks for your time Very Happy
Skillius
Skillius

New Goal After Base 85s YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

New Goal After Base 85s Empty Re: New Goal After Base 85s

Post by rk_ Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:22 am

Grats on doing so well with base 85's, with fishing and hunter down i'd probably go with woodcutting or mining simply to get them out of the way due to not rly being the quickest to train. Good luck with whatever you choose either way Smile
rk_
rk_

New Goal After Base 85s YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

New Goal After Base 85s Empty Re: New Goal After Base 85s

Post by Matt Ross Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm

You should choose 2 skills, one that is semi-afk and the other that is more-afk.

So when you feel rather burnt-out, you can resort to the other for relaxation.

Ex: starting with crafting, if you get bored or sick of it take a break with Woodcutting.
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

New Goal After Base 85s 4068HaS

Back to top Go down