Paquette

5 posters

Go down

Paquette Empty Paquette

Post by Paquette Mon May 27, 2024 6:41 pm

Hey all,

Gaming Bio

RSN Paquette I've been a attached to the game since 04.

Played RS3 on my "true" original account from the beginning and was maxed, comp'd and nearly trim comp'd before EOC.
Sold it when EOC was confirmed to move forward.

I returned to OSRS when mobile was released, originally was going to be mobile only but it didn't take long before I started putting an open client in the bottom corner of my screen while working and the ember grew from there.

Now I'm working towards maxing my account. Currently at 2209/2277 but that'll jump to 2211/2277 in a day or two. After max i'll be going hard on the PVM content, love TOA but also want to do more collaborative sessions which is why I am looking to join a clan now and develop friendships.

IRL

In the world of adulting I work as a Software Engineer, those in the field might find it interesting to know I work with an emphasis on Front-End, Developer Tooling and specialize in accessibility.

Massive hockey guy being Canadian and all (player, not so much spectator) and typically get on the ice 4-6 times weekly if I'm not injured and having to take rest.

I've also been getting into streaming a tiny bit though I don't care to make it a full time job, honestly prefer what I do now but it's fun to interact and engage with others like I have been.

Joining Clan

My play time is sporadic so it's hard to really get into grouped content so I've been mostly doing solo content, but have been passively looking for some kind of clan to join. I've lurked for a little bit and love the barriers of entry.

I really feel like I may have found a home here.

Last edited by Paquette on Mon May 27, 2024 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language didn't quite convey what I was trying to say.)
Paquette
Paquette

Back to top Go down

Paquette Empty Re: Paquette

Post by Top Hat Ryan Tue May 28, 2024 3:33 pm

Had to stop by and return the kindness of posting on your intro thread.

You're right, our goals and accounts are super similar! I'll get you added in game and maybe we can send some content together soon.

Cheers amigo!
Top Hat Ryan
Top Hat Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed May 29, 2024 10:10 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Paquette YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:00 am

Welcome Paquette, glad you found the clan! There's always a small part of me that wants to go for a maxed RS3 account, and I boot it up from time to time but always swap back to OSRS pretty quickly. Totally understandable to have sporadic play time, and that's not something that will be held against you. Smile

Again welcome, and hope to see you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

Paquette YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:57 pm

Welcome to the clan Paquette !

Sounds like you have a busy life going on there, Big gratz on the total lvl so close to being maxed!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Paquette YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum