sup yall (intro)

4 posters

Go down

sup yall (intro) Empty sup yall (intro)

Post by Beckzyy Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:33 am

im Beckzyy (no, my irl name is not beck or becky for anyone wondering xD) im a guy, 19, from the uk and am relatively new to osrs. got 6 or 7 skills in the mid 50s, the others mostly in their 20/30s. looking for a nice fun clan and found this so here i am. joined as a guest but hopefully will be a member soon. lil bit about me, i love and play music. played a few shows and gigs, nothing extraordinary but its fun for me and the few hundred that come and vibe Very Happy. love metal/alt mainly but my playlist goes from twenty one pilots to olivia rodrigo to lorna shore so its varied quite a bit. i try to help if i can but i dont know a whole lot yet so ill mostly just be here for vibes :3 (i barely have a clue how all this works but we will find out i guess lmao)
Beckzyy
Beckzyy

Back to top Go down

sup yall (intro) Empty Re: sup yall (intro)

Post by Its Safari Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:05 pm

Welcome ladd to the best clan of osrs!
feel free to ask anything just pm me and ill see your around <3
Its Safari
Its Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by rackroll Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:17 am

Hi Beckzyy, and welcome! This is a great clan for newer players like yourself. Some of us have been playing this game for literal decades, so we know a thing or two. Smile Any questions feel free to ask, and hope to see you around!
rackroll
rackroll

sup yall (intro) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:51 pm

Welcome Beckzyy!

Sounds like a fun life, I really wish I knew how to play music. I mainly listen to it. 90s alt rock mostly. I did buy a guitar a few years ago and I started to learn but then life kind of took over. Some day I hope to get back to it.

Glad to see you chose osrs as your new home!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

sup yall (intro) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down