Sacred - New player looking to join.

3 posters

Go down

Sacred - New player looking to join. Empty Sacred - New player looking to join.

Post by Sacred Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:54 am

My IGN is Sacred xl, I am 28 years old, last played RS3. Took a long break and I’m back starting over fresh on OSRS. I am a US military Veteran, I am a father of 1, and I am a huge lover of video games for anything from call of duty, to league of legends to warhammer 40k, then back to runescape and everything in between. I would very much like to meet more people in this clan and help out where I can. Its great to see so many people still playing runescape after so many years and the community is as big as ever. I look for forward to meeting everyone. Thanks for the invitation.
Sacred
Sacred

Back to top Go down

Sacred - New player looking to join. Empty Re: Sacred - New player looking to join.

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:32 am

Welcome to the clan, glad to have you Smile

Any game goals to share?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Sacred - New player looking to join. YP5zkAJ

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Sacred - New player looking to join. Empty Re: Sacred - New player looking to join.

Post by rackroll Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:41 am

Welcome Sacred, and welcome back to Runescape! Early game on a fresh account is honestly one of my favorite parts of this game. You've found a great group to join, both for the social aspect as well as the decades of experience in this game. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask, and hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Sacred - New player looking to join. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:48 am

I’m genuinely excited to start playing osrs more. I always enjoyed playing runescape and the community that comes with it. My current goals are just to try and stay as efficient as possible. With runelite making questing easier than it’s ever been, I think I can see myself pushing levels and content relatively quickly.
Sacred
Sacred

Back to top Go down