A bit about me... would love to stick around

4 posters

Go down

A bit about me... would love to stick around Empty A bit about me... would love to stick around

Post by P aige Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:34 am

Hi all,

My name is Paige but I go by Pepsicol in game (and have for a very long time!!)

I've been playing osrs on and off for the last ten years and love all things skilling and PvM - although I've never quite made it to raiding!!

I used to be part of a really nice clan and then they closed down and I've been hopping around trying to find something where I fit in - it seems like this would be the best place! I love bingos, taking part in SOTW and BOTW and just any fun internal competitions!

In my real life I'm a history teacher from the UK, meaning I don't play a lot in the week but I do enjoy playing at weekends and during half terms Smile I have a sausage dog called Frankfurter and spend any free time outside of scape with my dog or travelling!

It would be really nice to join you all; I look forward to chatting in the discord and getting stuck in to your upcoming bingo!!

Thanks Smile
P aige
P aige

Back to top Go down

A bit about me... would love to stick around Empty Re: A bit about me... would love to stick around

Post by rackroll Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:40 am

Hi Paige, and welcome! I'm also a long time player who has little to no experience with raids, but this is a great group to learn from! Tons of experience among this clan, and some great teachers as well. Glad to hear that you're fitting in here! This truly is a great group. Smile

Again welcome, and hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

A bit about me... would love to stick around YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

A bit about me... would love to stick around Empty Re: A bit about me... would love to stick around

Post by Its Safari Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:26 am

Welcome Paige !
as a welcome i wanna say you are in the right hands !
i hope you'll enjoy and good luck !
Its Safari
Its Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:46 am

Welcome Paige!

I always say when I meet a new person weather its irl or on a game, you seem like a great genuine person! I am 99.99% sure you will love your new home here with us at OSRS Advice.

I have never known a greater group of scapers in my life until I joined here. I hope to see you in the cc.

Enjoy and welcome! P.S I love history Very Happy
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

A bit about me... would love to stick around YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down