New guy around town!

5 posters

Go down

New guy around town! Empty New guy around town!

Post by viera Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:22 am

Hello folks, im a new OSRS player looking to make some friends and be more social! Never met a single person through in-game means but found this clan in the official forums and thought it would be a good idea to join! Im working part time and doing college so I will be afk most of the time but will be active on both CC and Discord! Ty all!
viera
viera

Back to top Go down

New guy around town! Empty Re: New guy around town!

Post by rackroll Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:53 am

Hey viera, and welcome to OSRS! Glad you were able to find us through the forums! This truly is a great clan of people with decades of experience, so we'll be happy to answer any questions that pop up during your grinds. Smile Hanging out in the CC is a great way to chat with others, but I've also learned so much by just seeing the conversations other people are having as well.

Again welcome, and hope to see you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

New guy around town! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Safari Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:27 am

welcomeee !
feel free to ask any question when im online and i hope you will feel home with us !
Its Safari
Its Safari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mads er sej2 Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:57 am

Hey, Welcome to the game and to the clan. Feel free to add and pm me on "mads er sej2" in game if you have questions or want to chat, especially about quests, which are my favorite part of the game.
Mads er sej2
Mads er sej2

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am

Welcome viera!

What kind of skills have you trained so far in game? What is your favorite skill as of just starting out? I always found slayer/farming some of the best skills to train and now with hunter being updated. I think hunter fits perfectly with those 2 other skills.

Welcome again and if you have any questions please feel free to ask I will try my hardest to answer and if I don't know the answer I will point you to the right direction!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

New guy around town! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down