Kia Ora everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Kia Ora everyone! Empty Kia Ora everyone!

Post by Jah Dubstep Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:21 pm

Hello!

My name is "Jah Dubstep" and I am an OSRS player from New Zealand.

I played OSRS as a kid, and have loved the game for many years. I recently started a zerker pure, and have been playing on and off on this account for about 5 years now.

My friends and I produce electronic music and run music events here in the capital city, Wellington. We produce Dubstep, Techno and UK adjacent club music.

Kia Ora everyone! Forwar10

Me doing some music stuff!

My passions include Sound Systems, Jamaican Sound System culture, UK adjacent electronic music (mostly UK inspired Dubstep) and producing / DJ'ing. Here's a photo of one of the Sound Systems we help run and operate in Wellington.

Kia Ora everyone! Img_3910

There's a great documentary on the history of the UK Dubstep sound if you're interested. I'll link it below:

And here is a cool local documentary from my hometown, which showcases some of the awesome Sound Systems that we get to play our music on during festivals / gigs / parties!

I'd love to join a friendly clan where there are a variety of people with different interests, hobbies and personalities so I can stay active and social on OSRS.

I'm a big music nerd and would love to chat about anything music related no-matter the genre.

It's super exciting to be able to link up with some awesome friendly faces here, and I can't wait to hang out in the clan and participate in some awesome events!  Very Happy

Thanks for taking the time to read a little bit about me.

I hope to see you around, please feel free to PM me or chat to me anytime you need something or just want to hang out!
Jah Dubstep
Jah Dubstep

Back to top Go down

Kia Ora everyone! Empty Re: Kia Ora everyone!

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:00 pm

welcome Jah!

Looks like you have a very busy entertaining life style! Glad to see some younger generation enjoys good old fashion osrs still. Rare I think.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Kia Ora everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:33 am

Welcome Jah Dubstep! Man those are some awesome passions and gigs you've got going there! Super cool. This is a great clan with a variety of friendly people, so you've found the right place! Plenty of people with different interests, as well as experience levels in the game.

Again welcome, and see you around! Smile
aRackroll
aRackroll

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:54 pm

Welcome to the clan Smile

Any game goals to share?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jah Dubstep Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:21 pm

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome 🙂

Some current goals of mine are to achieve level 90 in all non combat skills. After that I’ll try to do some more diaries and build my account up for bossing!

Having level 90 on all my non combat skills has always been a big goal of mine, and I think it’ll really help round out my character.
Jah Dubstep
Jah Dubstep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum