Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World!

5 posters

Go down

Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World! Empty Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World!

Post by beepo Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:09 pm

Hi there, my name is beepo and I'm just starting my runescape adventures. I have played briefly in the past but only for weeks or days at a time, not progressing at all. Honestly felt a little overwhelmed by the game!

I'm 29 years old, I do graphic design as my profession and I live in the US. I play other games like Rust, MelvorIDLE (which had me yearning for OSRS), Smash Bros Melee.

I'm really excited to have a community in this game, as I am a former long-time WoW player (classic andy) and absolutely loved the social aspect of the game.

My goals currently are small, but I want to just kinda test all the skills out and have a well-rounded account! Not setting my goals too high!!

Thanks yall Smile Sorry if I ask a lot of questions in in-game chat. Very Happy
beepo
beepo

Back to top Go down

Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World! Empty Re: Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World!

Post by aRackroll Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:14 am

Welcome beepo! We love to see brand new players finding this game and joining the clan! There's a ton of experience in this group, and everyone is super helpful when you've got a question. Please don't feel bad about asking a lot of questions, we love to try to help! Nothing wrong with small goals, keep chipping away at them and you'll be progressing before you know it. Smile

See you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World! Empty Re: Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World!

Post by Allison Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:43 pm

Ooh excited to have another melee player around! I'm really not very good but am always down for some friendlies Very Happy

Welcome to the clan, hope you enjoy it here!
Allison
Allison

Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by 01jack444444 Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:15 pm

welcome! id suggest base 50 skills to start out get decent taste in them and not over whelming to get lvl 50 in a skill
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:57 pm

Welcome to the clan beepo! I hope you find OSRS just as fun as the rest of us!

The game can be overwhelming because there is just so much content and it really leaves you up to decide what to do lol. You joined a good community though that can help you find your way =]
Guthran
Guthran

Total Noob Ready To Explore This Big World! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down