Giving some love where deserved

4 posters

Go down

Giving some love where deserved Empty Giving some love where deserved

Post by 01jack444444 Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:21 pm

So just wanted to shout out to pretty well everyone (too many to name). Yall have made this a heck of an experience for and old head rser...I miss my old clannies from forever ago. The love support and guidance heck even disagreements remind me of my Og clannies...Amazed I found something with the same energy took over a week to find you guys. At least 20 dead chats I didn't realize were minimum of 2 years old or older. Had found one I thought was good but after a week in it just.... wasn't a very pleasant fit. SO, on the hunt I went, I stumbled on you guys after a google search for good clans for osrs and lots of digging of listed groups just to find death abounding then low and behold found a chat that had real live people!!! Was honestly about to give up looking and just be an Rs hermit and make friends sporadically through the possibly years of gaming...it's how I survived f2p when I started, I remember worlds I wouldn't see anyone for hours or days in the early years. Then watching player base expand and grow and seeing people everywhere was crazy.

Oh! random tid bit of news I found out from my father that meant a lot to me. He and I had a rather rough relationship growing up. But I asked him if he remembered the old game, I played he asked what game I told him RuneScape he responded with yeah! I remember that game I enjoyed watching you play it because it wasn't a brain-dead game you had to think to play it. Computer was set up basically right underneath his tv, so he saw me on it nearly everyday minimum of 12h daily. So, from 2001 to roughly 2016 he watched me play it very often and not once told me he liked seeing me play it.

sorry for long windedness

SO! Long winded way to say thank you for being genuine and for being so welcome when so much of the base is toxic as a mo. Keep it up an ILl try and be as supportive of newbies to the clan myself!
01jack444444
01jack444444

Back to top Go down

Giving some love where deserved Empty Re: Giving some love where deserved

Post by Jug Noodles Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:59 pm

Glad to have met you sam! You've been cool since being here Very Happy

I +1 this post tho, everyone has been amazing here, its nice to see for sure.
Jug Noodles
Jug Noodles

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhiarGM Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:09 am

Hey Samantha, thank you! That 1.5m you gave me back when I started out carried me so hard. I wont forget about that. Same shout out to Jug Noodles, you are a cool guy Smile
ZhiarGM
ZhiarGM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquiious Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:26 am

It's been fun getting to know you Sam!

Looking forward to continuing to see you around!

Aquiious
Aquiious

Back to top Go down