Hi everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Zallia Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:51 am

Hello,
I wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Zallia alien and I'm 29 years old and live in the Midwest (of the US)! I work as a resident and so I don't get a ton of time to game but have recently been drawn back to OSRS.

Runescape Background & Plans/Goals
I originally got into Runescape when I was in middle school and have fond memories of killing the hill giants for limpwurt roots as a kid and thinking I was going to get rich (along with picking flax). Started my current account not long after OSRS became a thing again and played for a year or two before taking an (extended) break. Started playing about a month ago and am loving it.

In game, I like to do a variety of things. Skilling is my main gig but am slowly learning PvM. I also love doing clue scrolls so I tend to pause what I am doing to finish a clue. Working through my quest log is a big goal currently so that I can participate in raids and more PvM. I mostly play on my MacBook using Runelite but will often afk skill on my iPad or phone.

Other hobbies/areas of interest
I am a big fan of everything horror/thriller. Movies, books, comics, TV shows, let's talk about it if you're a horror fan too! I also love mechanical keyboards and have ~6. Big fan of dogs. Also am into collecting things in the world of edc, which is a whole other rabbit hole and I don't have enough time to talk about it here!

I am looking for a clan who is down to just chat but also has the knowledge to help answer my noob questions as I am learning a lot of the mid and "high end" parts of the game for the first time now. Looking forward to getting to know everyone more! cheers
Zallia
Zallia

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by rackroll Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:09 pm

Welcome Zallia, and welcome back to Runescape! I also have fond memories of thinking I was going to get rich off mining rune essence. It's amazing to see how this game has changed with the ability to AFK on our phones / tablets nowadays. Lots of experience around here, so please speak up if you have any questions!

See you around! Smile
rackroll
rackroll

Hi everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Zallia Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:33 pm

Thank you! I am sure I will have some questions Smile see you in game!
Zallia
Zallia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum