Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by elfbarf Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:20 am

Hey!

RSN: Elfbarf

I recently came back to OSRS to check out Trailblazer Reloaded but I see myself probably sticking around afterwards - I have quite a few things I want to accomplish both on League worlds and outside of them!

I've been playing Runescape off and on since 2005 (both RS3 and OSRS) and the main things that bring me back are the quests and just the world itself - I've been running around Gielinor online for nearly 20 years now and still can't get enough of it.

While I know a lot about Runescape's history, I've never done much end-game on OSRS and this looks to be the perfect place to learn more and meet other people!
elfbarf
elfbarf

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-11-21


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Bob Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Welcome elfbarf Smile

Happy to see another RS vet join the clan! Gielinor is very special to me as well! What are your current goals besides end game?

You're in great hands to learn the end game and look forward to talking to you in game!
Bob
Bob

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 175
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Aoiy Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:16 pm

elfbarf wrote:Hey!

RSN: Elfbarf

I recently came back to OSRS to check out Trailblazer Reloaded but I see myself probably sticking around afterwards - I have quite a few things I want to accomplish both on League worlds and outside of them!

I've been playing Runescape off and on since 2005 (both RS3 and OSRS) and the main things that bring me back are the quests and just the world itself - I've been running around Gielinor online for nearly 20 years now and still can't get enough of it.

While I know a lot about Runescape's history, I've never done much end-game on OSRS and this looks to be the perfect place to learn more and meet other people!

Sounds similar to my return--

Welcome back to the game! Hope to see you around.
Aoiy
Aoiy

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-11-21


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by To End Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:20 am

Welcome Elfbarf! I'm in the same boat of having never done any of the true end game content, and I'm trying to fix that! Got a long ways to go to get there but I will eventually! Looking forward to seeing you around while we both keep grinding! Smile
To End
To End

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 163
Reputation : 44
Age : 31
Join date : 2023-11-06


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:33 am

Welcome to the party, Elfbarf (I love your name)

I hope you do stick around after Leagues ends! The main game has a lot to offer too, these days Smile

_________________
Hello! Ineeda10
Syllabic
Syllabic

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 326
Join date : 2019-06-30

Tutter


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by elfbarf Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:49 am

Bob wrote:Welcome elfbarf Smile

Happy to see another RS vet join the clan! Gielinor is very special to me as well! What are your current goals besides end game?

You're in great hands to learn the end game and look forward to talking to you in game!

Goal #1 is to re-gain my quest cape - it's a thing I've always had as my main goal over the years. Very much looking forward to Secrets of the North & Desert Treasure II which released since when I last played.

Goal #2 is to train some key stats a bit more before trying some bossing/raids - I've done a bit in RS3 over the years but haven't done anything aside from ToB story mode in OSRS.
elfbarf
elfbarf

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2023-11-21


Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Bob Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:25 pm

elfbarf wrote:
Bob wrote:Welcome elfbarf Smile

Happy to see another RS vet join the clan! Gielinor is very special to me as well! What are your current goals besides end game?

You're in great hands to learn the end game and look forward to talking to you in game!

Goal #1 is to re-gain my quest cape - it's a thing I've always had as my main goal over the years. Very much looking forward to Secrets of the North & Desert Treasure II which released since when I last played.

Goal #2 is to train some key stats a bit more before trying some bossing/raids - I've done a bit in RS3 over the years but haven't done anything aside from ToB story mode in OSRS.

I need to get my quest cape back too I'm just not looking forward to all the fights I have to learn for DT 2
Bob
Bob

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 175
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2021-12-03


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum