+3
Bob
Musicked
i str
7 posters

Go down

Hello all Empty Hello all

Post by i str Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:50 am

Hello, recently got back into osrs and am looking to make some friends along the way, I am a 30yr old father of a 2 year old. I play on my main as I do not have the time to grind an ironman these days. I also work from home which is very fortunate Smile

My current in-game goals are to get my quest cape, get my slayer to a decent level and to learn TOA eventually.

My current activity is farming marks of grace at canifis.

See you in-game, thanks for having me.
i str
i str

Back to top Go down

Hello all Empty Re: Hello all

Post by Musicked Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:49 am

Hey, i str! Welcome to the clan, I'm sure you'll find the company you're looking for here. Very Happy Sounds like you got a fun OSRS adventure ahead of ya, looking forward to see you achieve the things you set out to do!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello all YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:20 pm

Welcome str Smile I am also around your age and have kids as well, one of them being younger too. I can relate to working from home and it is the good life lol. Quest cape is a great goal, I got mine a couple years ago but still need to get the right to wear it back, I just am really dreading DT2 because I don't PVM except for KBD because I really want that pet Razz and KBD is very easy.

As far as marks of grace agility was my very first 99 to get it over with LOL so idk if you're enjoying but I hope you are.

See you in the CC!
Bob
Bob

Hello all YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DeliColdCut Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:11 pm

Welcome to clan! GL on QPC. Probably something I’ll never achieve.
DeliColdCut
DeliColdCut

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:10 pm

Welcome aboard! Those are solid goals. ToA is great content, and the invocation system makes it very learner friendly.

Hope to see you around Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello all 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:10 am

Welcome i str! Those are some great goals! Quest cape is also my main one I'm slowly working toward. We'll see you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

Hello all YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:37 am

Welcome, str! Sounds like you've got a great account progression plan. I'm also hoping to learn ToA soon, once I can find some people with the time and inclination to learn with me (I have a couple buddies that are interested but it's proving very hard to coordinate). Maybe we'll get the chance to run some raids together sometime!

Go get that quest cape! There are few better feelings in this game than nabbing that beauty for the very first time Smile

Hello all NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum