aRackroll
Syllabic
Vexelior
7 posters

Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Hello, everyone!

Post by Vexelior Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:36 pm

Hey everyone,

My name is Alex. ign is Vexelior, and after multiple years of on-and-off adventures, I've recently rekindled my passion for the game and achieved a significant milestone – the coveted Quest Cape!

There's something truly special about the nostalgia and depth that Old School RuneScape brings, and I can't wait to share experiences, strategies, and laughs with you all. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting your journey, let's embark on this adventure together!

Looking forward to connecting with all of you and learning from the wealth of knowledge in this fantastic community. Feel free to drop a message or share your favorite RuneScape moments!  Pepo Heart

Cheers,
- Vexelior
Vexelior
Vexelior

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty Re: Hello, everyone!

Post by Syllabic Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Hey Vex, welcome! I absolutely love your intro here; so wholesome Happy Pepo

Huge congrats on nabbing the quest cape! How did you find DT2? That's my last major quest before I can start wearing mine again. I'm pretty hyped Cool

Likewise, please feel free to reach out whenever you like! Whether you've got questions about the clan, or just want to chat Smile

Be seeing ya!

Hello, everyone! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vexelior Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:57 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Vex, welcome! I absolutely love your intro here; so wholesome Happy Pepo

Huge congrats on nabbing the quest cape! How did you find DT2? That's my last major quest before I can start wearing mine again. I'm pretty hyped Cool

Likewise, please feel free to reach out whenever you like! Whether you've got questions about the clan, or just want to chat Smile

Be seeing ya!

Thanks for the reply, Syllabic! DT2 wasn't as difficult as I was anticipating! The final boss was much easier than some of the demi-bosses throughout the quest. It was actually quite enjoyable. Laughing
Vexelior
Vexelior

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:05 am

Welcome Vexelior! I'm totally in the exact same boat having recently had my passion rekindled after years of playing this game off and on, due to some recent achievements on my main. Got my first ever Fire Cape, Torso (first time getting it solo in BA without a group of friends), first Slayer Helm (and imbued), and some major POH improvements! Between all those things I've never been more excited to log in and play the game, and push towards late game!

Huge congrats on the quest cape, that's my main long term goal! Look forward to seeing you around! Smile
aRackroll
aRackroll

Hello, everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:36 am

Welcome in Vex! Quest cape is huge, grats on DT2 btw.

You seem like a kind person and I can't to see youn in the cc Smile
Bob
Bob

Hello, everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:54 pm

Hey awesome Vexelior! Quest cape was my original goal as well, congrats! You're pretty dang close to the Music cape then, you should head for that next Shadoge
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by REKG Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:40 pm

Hello Vex! I haven't noticed you in the clan chat either, you're welcome to join the conversation Very Happy If you do, don't hesitate to ping me (Mohamed VI in-game)

Welcome!

Edit : I'm one of the new members often lurking alone on the discord voice chat, so come join me there whenever you feel like Very Happy
REKG
REKG

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:11 pm

Hey Vex! Nice to see your intro here, and it’s such a good one! Hope you’re enjoying yourself, I’m sure this clan is the place you’ve been looking for 😁

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello, everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum