Vigilantly
Bob
shopferix
j-hendo10
8 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by j-hendo10 Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:15 am

Hello everyone, my names Jack, I’m a 28 year old Funeral director from the UK!
I first played during the RuneScapeClassic days, which I was very young for and had no idea what I was doing! (Not much has changed on that part) . Got back into the game when OSRS came back and been on/off the past couple of years. Slowly getting back into the game and when doing so I’ve been part of the chat as a guest. A very nice and friendly group which make the experience that bit more enjoyable and I would like to be part of that for the foreseeable future. Thanks team 😬
j-hendo10
j-hendo10

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by shopferix Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:07 am

Heya Jack and welcome to the clan and offsite! Good to see you join "officially" have seen you around the chat lots recently!
I am glad we are able to make your OSRS adventure a bit more enjoyable! I too find some solace in the chat during some arduous grinds.
Are there any goals you are currently working towards?

All the best and see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hello! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:57 am

Welcome Jack : ) Your job sounds very interesting! Have you been in the Funeral business along time? Happy to see you're enjoying the cc and hope to see you around in game!
Bob
Bob

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:42 pm

Hiya Jack, welcome to the clan. Hope you enjoy your time here and get to meet some more people to chat with as you're playing! That's why I joined, it's a great clan.

You ever visited the Jagex HQ?
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by j-hendo10 Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:59 pm

shopferix wrote:Heya Jack and welcome to the clan and offsite! Good to see you join "officially" have seen you around the chat lots recently!
I am glad we are able to make your OSRS adventure a bit more enjoyable! I too find some solace in the chat during some arduous grinds.
Are there any goals you are currently working towards?

All the best and see you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome !!
Currently my goal I am working towards is 2000 total, currently at 1963 so closing down on that!
j-hendo10
j-hendo10

Back to top Go down

Post by j-hendo10 Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:01 pm

Bob wrote:Welcome Jack : ) Your job sounds very interesting! Have you been in the Funeral business along time? Happy to see you're enjoying the cc and hope to see you around in game!

Thanks for the welcome!
It is very interesting and rewarding, I assist and care for those at a very difficult time and it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing you’ve done the best you can to help. I have been in the industry for about 5 years, a complete career change from what I was doing before which was working in the sawmill industry
j-hendo10
j-hendo10

Back to top Go down

Post by j-hendo10 Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:02 pm

Vigilantly wrote:Hiya Jack, welcome to the clan. Hope you enjoy your time here and get to meet some more people to chat with as you're playing! That's why I joined, it's a great clan.

You ever visited the Jagex HQ?

Thank you for welcoming me! Having friends and being in good company is something I look forward to making with this clan.
I have never visited Jagex HQ, to be honest it’s something I’ve never thought about but I would certainly be open to doing so! Would have to brush up on OSRS knowledge first! A lot has changed !
j-hendo10
j-hendo10

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:49 pm

Hey Jack, welcome! I totally relate to playing Runescape way back in the day but not understanding the game back then. I'm only now starting to get into mid-game, and I've played off and on for the last 15+ years across different accounts.

We'll see you around!
aRackroll
aRackroll

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:39 am

Hello Jack, nice to see you finally made your way on here Smile

You've had some unique career aspirations to say the least! I really can't overstate how much respect I have for the work you do. We had an absolutely wonderful director help us plan my grandmother's celebration of life this past spring (a huge undertaking, considering how spread out we all are), and by the end of it all it almost felt like he'd become part of the family. I know I don't have the kind of emotional fortitude necessary to do what you do, but kudos to you and anyone else who does, because there's so much more to it than I'd ever realized. You guys are straight-up rockstars.

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by REKG Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:05 pm

Hello and welcome!

Don't hesitate to drop on the discord server!
REKG
REKG

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:16 pm

Hey Jack, welcome! I wonder if the Halloween events are your fave… Razz
Great to have ya!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down