Hi there!

+2
Musicked
aRackroll
6 posters

Go down

Hi there! Empty Hi there!

Post by aRackroll Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:31 pm

I'm Rackroll (Rack for short). I'm 31, from the US, and have been playing Runescape off and on for the last 15+ years across multiple accounts. Through all that time I've never made it past early-mid game, and my main goal right now is to change that! I got my very first Fire Cape last night (thank you to those who celebrated with me in chat Smile  ), and got my fighter torso earlier today.

Getting my first fire cape has absolutely re-charged my desire to push further into this game, with my main goals right now being my first ever slayer helm, with a longer term goal of a quest cape (20ish quests left). Farming and Slayer are probably my 2 favorite skills, and I'm looking forward to grinding out some levels on each inbetween quests.

I've been chilling in the clan chat for the past few days, and this seems like a great group. I'm fairly quiet and reserved, but I figured posting here and trying to get involved in the clan are a great way to push me out of my comfort zone.

Happy 'scaping!
Rack
aRackroll
aRackroll

Hi there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hi there! Empty Re: Hi there!

Post by Musicked Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:21 am

Hey, welcome Rack! Congratz on the Fire Cape, the first one always feels special!! Can't wait to see how your account develops and what kind of insane player you'll become. Feel free to feel comfortable and chat with any of us in chat, and do stick around Very Happy

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hi there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:12 am

Hey Rack, nice to have ya! Big congrats on the fire cape, and the fighter torso as well (especially, if you ask me, cuz I've never gotten one across my own 15+ years of on and off play). Great call getting both of those somewhat early.

Quest cape is definitely worth working toward! You're already not too far off, so keep plugging away at them in your spare time and you'll get that cape before you know it! Definitely worth keeping up with Slayer and Farming as well. Slayer's my personal favourite skill, and can set you up pretty nicely if you get lucky on boss drops. Even some of the standard tasks are pretty solid. Farming can make you a decent chunk of (mostly) passive gp as well if you keep up with your herb runs. Also, make sure you get started on birdhouse runs if you haven't already! I went from 30-ish to 80 Hunter without ever doing any actual hunting, lol

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you around more in chat. I think a lot of people are pretty shy when they first join (I very much was), but that typically doesn't last long Smile

Hi there! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by aRackroll Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:24 am

Thank you both! Syllabic I have started doing my birdhouse runs, conventional hunter training is one of my least favorite skills so I am very thankful for the birdhouse alternative. My hunter level is still super low but I'll stay on top of those and passively get it up like you did lol
aRackroll
aRackroll

Hi there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:11 am

Heya Rack and welcome to the clan and offsite!
Once you do get to 80 hunter, you should try Herbiboar, it is less like conventional hunter, and more like agility with sporadic clicks (but with decent xp rates). I did Herbi from 80-99 and found it one of the easier skills to progress.
If you want another good goal, the Hard Achievement Diaries line up well with the Quest Cape requirements, and they are a very good way to round out all of your stats.

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hi there! YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:55 pm

Congrats on the fire cape and welcome in! Quest cape is a great goal and Y E S, Farm goooooood. I'm not a huge slayer guy but I have to do it eventually so ha.

Smile
Bob
Bob

Hi there! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by REKG Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:08 pm

Welcome Rackroll! Very Happy

Don't forget to hop in the discord server, I'm often there lurking alone if you need some company Very Happy
REKG
REKG

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum