Greetings :)

3 posters

Go down

Greetings :) Empty Greetings :)

Post by REKG Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:15 pm

Hello! I'm Chafik, 28 from Morocco, aka Mohamed VI in-game.
I have only met 2 fellow players from Morocco since 2004 so the game isn't really popular in my country.

I'm bipolar if that matters. Used to work as an accountant, now unemployed or rather just playing around with ecommerce whenever I have the energy for it.

I used to play a few years ago on osrs, got myself 99 farming somehow and some 100m total in gear (in a small drop party xD) then decided to contact the support and permanently delete my character. I regret it, don't do it guys!

I haven't ever reached the level to do bossing or to learn how to pk, which are the two things I am aiming for. I wanna learn to pvm and pvp whenever my account is steady enough.

I hope I could find some gentlemen and ladies who would teach me how to play the game and have a great time.

I'm very shy at first, some of you might noticed I just lurk the discord voice channel, but if I get pushed by genuine clan members and helped me blend in, that would be amazing.

Other facts than that, I love cats, have 3 of them. I practice swimming and gym, sometimes running. I used to play League of Legends for quite some time but got sick of the toxicity (both from me and others). Played some Valorant aswell but got too old for fps games, had my time during the cs 1.6 era.
REKG
REKG

Back to top Go down

Greetings :) Empty Re: Greetings :)

Post by Syllabic Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:08 pm

Hey Chafik, nice to meet you! I'm not sure I've ever run into someone from Morocco in CC/game, so it's pretty cool that you're joining us Happy Pepo

I didn't even know you could delete characters on this game! They say you never quit, just take breaks, yada yada (it really does seem to be true), so I'd try my best to avoid doing that a second time if I were you, lol

We have a lot of folks in here that are super down to help out learners, especially with raids and stuff, so once you get your stats up to the point where they need to be, please don't hesitate to ask somebody! Discord is a great place for that, especially among the voice chat regulars Smile I was pretty shy when I first joined too, but everybody is super friendly, and I bet you'll find that that feeling doesn't stick around for long if you push yourself a bit.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around more Smile In the meantime, feel free to shoot me a PM if you need anything or have questions about the clan chat!

P.S. We'd love to see your cats in the #pets channel. You should get on that ASAP

P.P.S. Is there a story behind your forum username? It's an interesting choice

Last edited by Syllabic on Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Greetings :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by REKG Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:29 am

Hello!
Thank you for the cheerful welcoming Smile

I'll post the cats on #pets shortly.

Hahaha! About the username, I use it when I don't feel safe giving out my usual information. At first, I didn't think this was an active clan till I actually joined the discord and clan chat. If there is a way to change my username, I'd do to something more acceptable xD
REKG
REKG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:57 am

Hahaha! About the username, I use it when I don't feel safe giving out my usual information. At first, I didn't think this was an active clan till I actually joined the discord and clan chat. If there is a way to change my username, I'd do to something more acceptable xD

Can't blame you for that assumption if you're just looking at the forums, haha. Pretty sleepy around here for the most part, these days! Don't sweat it at all though, I just thought it was funny Smile

Greetings :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:49 am

Hey Chafik, welcome!! You can change your username on the top right, where it says 'Welcome ISPITONYOURFACE' (lol!), there you can click and edit your profile. Go to the tab 'information', and you can change your username on this site. ^^

Hope you enjoy our awesome community, you're certainly very welcome! Someday I'll also find the courage to join the voice channel lmao.

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Greetings :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by REKG Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:32 am

Hello! Thank you for your welcoming Smile

And thanks to your advice, I did change my username to the usual one.

Have a great day! I'm looking forward to speak to you on the voice channel!
REKG
REKG

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:39 am

Glad I could help! Very Happy

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Greetings :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: