Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by SendPVMHelp Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:19 pm

Hi there!

I'll keep it somewhat short and sweet. I've played osrs off and on over the last 15 years or so. I'm one of the new "RS3 refugees" and am happy to indulge my nostalgia with osrs (and get away from MTX haha). One goal of mine is to finally get over my fear of PVM. I have a total level of 1948 but have never really done much PVM outside of Vorkath, KBD, and some CG.

I live in beautiful San Diego, California and work as an engineer. My hobbies include LEGOS (mainly Star Wars), sports (NFL and MLB), fitness, and just chilling with the wife and dog. I look forward to seeing you all in game.

- SendPVMHelp
SendPVMHelp
SendPVMHelp

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Bob Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:12 pm

I don't really do PVM either but want to once I get into the 2Ks! (1977) so we are in a similar boat! Smile

I also love the NFL and do watch some MLB, especially right now (Eagles and Phillies).
Also have a wife (Evie in the clan) and a couple dogs so we have a lot in common!

You will get tons of great advice from the clan on PVM in here whenever you neet it and there are a ton of PVM experts in here, 3lven comes to mind off the top of my head!

Anyways, welcome in! Glad to have ya
Bob
Bob

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Oct 25, 2023 12:52 am

Hey! Seems like a lot of people are pretty peeved about the direction RS3 has been going lately; we seem to get more and more refugees every day.

Honestly, it sounds like you've got a fairly decent PVM foundation already, especially with that Corrupted Gauntlet experience. I think you're probably not giving yourself the credit you deserve! And yeah, like Bob said, we have a lot of friendly folks that are always down to help newer people with raids and other group content, or even just walking them through solo bosses on Discord.
If you do decide to take the plunge, you'll be in good hands Pepo Heart

Any specific LEGO sets you've got your eye on at the moment? I'm not as big into it as I used to be, especially with how quickly the cost adds up, but I gotta admit that I'm really tempted by the Dune Ornithopter set that they're releasing this coming February. A good friend of mine (who's a very bad influence) has been drooling over it for the past couple days, and now I've caught the bug too Razz

Be seeing you!

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:36 am

As a fellow RS3 refugee (only did it 3 yrs before you did), I welcome you into this amazing community! I never regretted making the move. Be sure to ask for anything you need, and I'm sure you'll become a PvM GOD like so many of us here, hahah! This version of RS is definitely doing it right.

Cheers! Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum