Greetings!!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings!! Empty Greetings!!

Post by Hevalio Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:26 pm

Heya! I'm Hevalio (Hevali in game)!! I am 20 years old, and I've been playing Runescape since I was little, mainly on private servers back when I had no clue what I was doing in the game. I took a very long break from the game, and decided on a whim to take it back up this year in OSRS, where I got sucked back in and now I'm so so much further than I would've ever gotten as a kid xD.

I've been lurking and chatting in the clan chat as a guest for a few weeks now, and I love the wholesome community here! I've been slowly making breakthroughs in account progression throughout the months, and I love how friendly everyone is and seeing the chat celebrate the accomplishments of others whenever an announcement gets made (even if guests can't see them anyways sadly).
I would like to officially become a member so that I can also share in the accomplishments made and the congrats given, and the wonderful vibe of the channel. Thank you, and yalls have a good day!!!

Last edited by Hevalio on Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Hevalio
Hevalio

Back to top Go down

Greetings!! Empty Re: Greetings!!

Post by Avallan Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:53 pm

Welcome! Glad to hear you're enjoying it here, I'm back myself from an extended break and it's lovely to see the same wonderful atmosphere the clan has always had <3
Avallan
Avallan

Greetings!! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Greetings!! Empty Re: Greetings!!

Post by ColdBlue XO Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:35 am

Hello & Welcome! You won’t regret sticking around! It’s a good clan & plenty of activities to keep you busy. Look forward to seeing you advance in OSRS! GL out there!
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Greetings!! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum