Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :)

5 posters

Go down

Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :) Empty Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :)

Post by Avallan Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:41 am

Hi All,

I've just returned back to osrs after 3 years of playing RS3, I used to be in the clan I think it was back in 2020 for a while before I jumped ship back to rs3 when arch was released there, no doubt there are many new faces and many wont even remember me if at all lol
I'm looking to re-join as I always loved my time in this clan when I was playing osrs Smile

Been playing runescape since 2006, and with all the recent rs3 drama and terrible updates, I've decided to come back, feeling like a complete noob again!

Anyway, my rsn in game is now Avallan, it's a mix of both my kids names <3
Avallan
Avallan

Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :) Empty Re: Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :)

Post by Purple Dude Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:31 am

Welcome back from your OSRS Break ^^ I do remember you, so you aren't totally forgotten Very Happy
Nice to see you again, if you spot a Key rank online then you can ask them for your Ruby back ^^

Notes:
Back in 2021, we got a clan overhaul, we switched from military ranks exclusively to 3 kinds of Systems:
Gem Ranks for normal clannies
Military/fancy ranks for Mods
Random Ranks for Custom Ranks/Reward Ranks.
Can see the entire list of ranks in the clan tab -> Settings -> Titles.

We introduced accomplishment ranks, you can get a Custom Rank for a week if you win it in lotto, but also if you complete a great feat in the game, like Quest Cape, all Diaries, Infernal Cape, Maxed etc. ^^

The friends chat was discontinued, to join the clan chat, go to the clan tab, and if you aren't already added back, go to the green smiley and search for the clan where you can join as Guest (type with ///, much like Rs3)

Again, welcome back and seeya around ^^ bounce

Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :) NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :) Empty Re: Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :)

Post by ColdBlue XO Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:37 am

Welcome Back! New player here, but always nice to see the clan growing! Hope you enjoy the OSRS content! It’s getting so big now, definitely tons to do.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:20 pm

Meg? Oh wow, welcome back! POGGIES!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello, back from a 3 year hiatus from osrs :) 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 am

Welcome back! I am also recently returning from a very long break
Bob
Bob

Back to top Go down