Greetings

4 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Chibimisha Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:17 am

Hello, after having watched the Clan-CC for a while now, I would like to officially apply to join your clan. I am 35 years old and have been fascinated by MMOs since I was 14. Unfortunately, Runescape wasn't on my radar for a long time. When I was 14, I played Ragnarok Online for several years until World of Warcraft was announced. After a long gaming journey of approximately 18 years without a break, I have now been exploring alternatives and came across Runescape.

I have been playing for about 2 months now, as much as my schedule allows, and I am amazed by the amount of content this game has to offer. Due to my work as a nurse, I am no longer able to commit to fixed "raid times" or anything similar, which is where Runescape comes in handy.

Long-term, I would like to immerse myself in PvM (Player vs. Monster) and gradually unlock the game's content. There's something new to learn and experience every day, and I would like to do it not alone but with others.

That's why I would be happy to join your clan Smile (Ingame: Chibimischa)
PS: I'm not a native English speaker, so please forgive me for any mistakes.
Chibimisha
Chibimisha

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by CoffeeSultan Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:37 pm

Hello Chib!

Welcome to the CC! This clans great for immersing yourself in PVM as group content is done frequently! Good luck and see ya in cc! Very Happy
CoffeeSultan
CoffeeSultan

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlue XO Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:47 pm

First off love that pic Coffee! Lol

Chib, it’s a good clan for pvm & even clan events! Been around a couple of months now & I really enjoy the clan moral! Look forward to seeing you in game!
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Greetings YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:02 pm

Hello Chibi, and welcome to OSRS Advice.
I'm glad you chose us as your new community to being the grind of OSRS along side us.
You know what they say one never truly quits RuneScape but, takes extended breaks.
I look forward to seeing you in the CC!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Greetings IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum