Hi Everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Hi Everyone!

Post by Ramborc Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:46 pm

Hey everyone! I've been playing Runescape since I was 10 (took me forever to convince my parents to pay for a membership at that time lol). I've always played with irl friends as a kid, but everyone I know ended up quitting. Sadly, I never joined a clan and played pretty much solo. I switched to playing classic wow from 2020-2022 and even though I played in hardcore guilds (clans), I realized how much I value having an in-game community is, and it lead to having strong friendships with people all over the world. I just hopped on OSRS again and I am looking for a clan where I can hang out, socialize, learn from others (and teach in the future, why not).

I usually like to have long term goals/grinds to aim for, but recently I started enjoying a more laid back approach of just socializing with people and trying all kinds of pvm content.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and chilling in the CC!
Ramborc
Ramborc

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone! Empty Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Penny Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:27 pm

Welcome Ramborc 😊 It sounds like you've come to the right place, as what you've described is exactly what I get out OSRS Advice. I hope you find it here too and enjoy your time with us. We're happy to have you!

Good luck on the grinds cheers
Penny
Penny

Hi Everyone! IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:58 am

Hey Ramborc, welcome! Community is what makes most of us stick around, and it definitely is what makes the game enjoyable the most imo. See ya ingame!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hi Everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:53 pm

Hello Ramborc, and welcome to OSRS Advice.
It's nice to always see a returning player to a game that has shaped our childhood.
I'm glad you chose OSRS Advice as the community you'd like to call your home.
I look forward to seeing you in the CC!
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hi Everyone! IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum