Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE!

5 posters

Go down

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! Empty Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE!

Post by Skillius Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:03 am

Hey all!

I have finally started trying my luck at Inferno. I'm going to use this page to update y'all on my progress and would also love to hear any tips you may have. I started my first run on August 21, 2023. We shall see how long it takes lol. Below is a quick update on my current progress:

Total Attempts: 29
Highest Wave: Wave 69 (ZuK - 4 attempts)
Current Struggle: NONE! It is done!

Here is my current gear/inventory set up as well:

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! 2023-014

Please feel free to share any tips you have. I'm mainly looking for great guides to watch, some bosses to try out that may help develop some PvM skills that are useful in Inferno, RuneLite plugins, etc. As far as gear goes, I don't have too much money to spend on any expensive upgrades but I'm open to ideas here as well.

Thank you and let the grind begin!

Last edited by Skillius on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:23 am; edited 23 times in total
Skillius
Skillius

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! YP5zkAJ

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! Empty Re: Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE!

Post by Musicked Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:34 pm

Good luck on the grind!!! Since Inferno is my ultimate goal on my account, I'll follow this with pleasure <3

Keep it up chad Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! Empty Re: Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE!

Post by Skillius Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:01 pm

One thing I'm going to start doing is practicing Jads through the TzHaar-Ket-Rak challenges. I typically don't have the time to do an Inferno run every day I get on but I still want to make some progress on this grind and figured this could be a good use of time. I know I can only do up to 2 Jads, but still some form of practice. Plus I figure I could use single Jad to learn how to flick that fight to help save resources prior to Zuk. Thoughts?

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! 2023-015
Skillius
Skillius

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nmaster Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:43 pm

I can't give you any advice because I've yet to do inferno myself BUT I do wish you all the best of luck and I will be your #1 fan and supporter until you get it (which you definitely will) Very Happy

Best of luck!
Drag0nmaster
Drag0nmaster

Drag0nMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillius Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:32 am

I think I'm finally getting the hang of flicking on pillar stacks! Hopefully I can get farther into the 50s here soon.
Skillius
Skillius

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:20 pm

Your a king skillius you've got this. If your looking for some ideas its probably worth watching some of these guys sending attempts in discord. I've watched quite a few attempts an everyone does it a little different. Maybe you can pick something up that helps in your situation. Gl!!
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillius Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:30 am

Well I made it to Zuk for the first time! Did a lot of practice on a Zuk simulator until I got consistent kills. Went in for the real attempt and had such a clean fight. Got through healers fine and next mager/ranger spawn. I was on the home stretch, 131hp left and I misclicked just past the shield for a KO... sad game.
Skillius
Skillius

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:57 pm

You were so close!!! You’re gonna get it one of these days. Absolutely sure of it.
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillius Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:22 am

It is done! I can't believe it's finally over. I never imagined I'd get this cape one day but here I am. Thank you all for all your support!

Skillius Inferno Progress - COMPLETE! 2023-017
Skillius
Skillius

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:03 pm

Ayyy, congratulations Skillius!! That's sick. This is on my list some day. Mad respect.

P.S. Can you send me the cape service you used? Appreciate it! jocolor
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down