Hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Bowlbandit Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Hello all! I'm a 28-year old US Navy veteran that started playing Runescape in 2004. I stopped when EOC dropped (didn't we all?) and started playing OSRS in early 2014. I disconnected from the game after getting hacked in 2020, playing only a few hours every couple months, and never learned any late-game content. I realized that I need to either recommit to Runescape or accept that I've quit, so here I am! I hope to regain a sense of community that was lost after the clan I was in for nearly 7 years fell apart and to learn the high-level content released over the last few years.

Outside of Runescape my hobbies include Apex Legends, 3d printing, and restoring a 1996 Silverado.
Bowlbandit
Bowlbandit

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Drag0nmaster Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:54 pm

Nice to meet you! Sorry to hear about you getting hacked. But, if you're looking to get back into the game with a friendly community, this is definitely a good clan to be in. I had a 1998 Silverado as well, four wheel drive with the 5.7L. Drove that thing until it left me on the side of the road Laughing Hope to see you around.
Drag0nmaster
Drag0nmaster

Drag0nMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:24 pm

Welcome Bowlbandit! You've found a great group if you're searching for a sense of community. Though it might take some time to rise in the ranks (because there's limited space), I believe guests can do basically anything gems can do. Hope you stick around this time so we can get to know you!

Cheersss Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:49 pm

Welcome to the clan Bowl! Always nice to see new faces, hopefully you have better luck this time. If your looking to get into late game content you've come to the right place. There's a wealth of knowledge in this CC. Hope to see ya around Very Happy
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdBlue XO Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:46 pm

Welcome to the clan! It’s a good place to relearn & adapt. Also no one truly Evers quits this minus the horrid EOC era.
ColdBlue XO
ColdBlue XO

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum