Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

3 posters

Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by Musicked Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:26 am

Hey, sweet people of OSRS Advice!

I'm honored to already have had a warm welcome in the Clan Chat when I joined as a guest, but the fact that this site exists makes my forum-loving heart pound with excitement! Glad to meet you all! I'll tell you a bit about myself:

I've been a member and moderator of a One Piece fan forum before and have been a part of a few clans before this one, using other accounts. None of those accounts are active anymore, as I am restarting my Hardcore Ironman adventure on this account: Non-Sensical! (My last hardcore died to poison combined with a DC, and the one before died to dragonfire when I accidentally wore a Dragon Defender instead of my anti-dragon shield FeelsOkayMan). I love this game mode, but finding the right clan was difficult. I didn't want to be a part of a sweaty all-iron clan, but I also wanted an active and chill clan chat (because I can be a bit chatty ^^). OSRS Advice seems like the perfect fit! I've been playing Runescape since 2007 and have a maxed RS3 account called Djux. I've also played the Trailblazer League, the Relics League and got a HCIM to the end of midgame. I'm decently knowledgeable about the game, so I would love to help clan mates whenever I can. <3

My ultimate goal on OSRS is to be a Hardcore Ironman with an Infernal Cape, but the journey towards that goal is what matters most to me. That's why I'd like to be surrounded by an awesome group of people, and I think I've found just the right group for that. Smile

If you have any questions, please do ask me anything! Let's have a blast!!

Cheers,
Non-Sensical


Last edited by Non-Sensical on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Musicked
Musicked

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 259
Reputation : 37
Age : 29
Join date : 2023-07-17


Back to top Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Re: Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by lilhob Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:58 pm

Hey Non-Sensical! wow great intro - you sound like a hardcore gamer and I think you will bring a lot of to the clan!

Shame about your last hardcore im.. sounds like a mistake you might not have been the first to make Razz

goodluck with your ultimate guide and I hope you have fun on the journey! see you back in game soon! <3
lilhob
lilhob

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 236
Reputation : 33
Age : 32
Join date : 2021-05-27

kermit


Back to top Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Re: Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by Musicked Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:08 pm

lilhob wrote:Hey Non-Sensical! wow great intro - you sound like a hardcore gamer and I think you will bring a lot of to the clan!

Shame about your last hardcore im.. sounds like a mistake you might not have been the first to make Razz

goodluck with your ultimate guide and I hope you have fun on the journey! see you back in game soon! <3

Thanks a lot!!
Losing a HCIM makes me take a break from the game for a few months, but the urge to achieve my goals always returns... lol!
Do you have any goals at the moment?
See you ingame or somewhere around the forum here, for sure! cheers
Musicked
Musicked

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 259
Reputation : 37
Age : 29
Join date : 2023-07-17


Back to top Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Re: Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by lilhob Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:25 am

oh yeah, that would have been hard!

I kiiiind of have goals..
- Quest cape ( I only have 1 quest to go but its a hard one for me XD so I am having a break XD)
- fire cape
- hard achievement diaries (I think I have 3 or 4 to go)
- learn some bosses

I am not a huge gamer.. i've had my account for a long time and only now starting to get into pvm so its going to be a long journey Smile

<3
lilhob
lilhob

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 236
Reputation : 33
Age : 32
Join date : 2021-05-27

kermit


Back to top Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Re: Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by Purple Dude Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:29 am

Heya and welcome again to the clan Non Sensical, nice to see you like our little offsite xD Very Happy

Always nice to see other hardcores join the clan, and hopefully you will complete your Inferno goal while surviving ^^
My hcim goal is maxed hcim, and my pm is always open if you want to discuss survival strategies xD

Seeya ingame, I am sure you will fit right in ^^ Very Happy bounce

_________________
Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Tumblr_n4ligjCVIn1spy7ono1_500
Purple Dude
Purple Dude

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1948
Reputation : 159
Age : 31
Join date : 2015-08-01


Back to top Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Re: Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:19 am

lilhob wrote:oh yeah, that would have been hard!

I kiiiind of have goals..
- Quest cape ( I only have 1 quest to go but its a hard one for me XD so I am having a break XD)
- fire cape
- hard achievement diaries (I think I have 3 or 4 to go)
- learn some bosses

I am not a huge gamer.. i've had my account for a long time and only now starting to get into pvm so its going to be a long journey Smile

<3

Niceeeee! Which quest is still left for you?
Fire Cape is probably the first thing I'll chase after getting my Barrows Gloves, but I'm sure you'll achieve it before I get there Shadoge
Taking your time with personal goals in this game is what makes it such a chill thing to do! Enjoy the journey for sure Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 259
Reputation : 37
Age : 29
Join date : 2023-07-17


Back to top Go down

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! Empty Re: Non-Sensical has joined the chat!

Post by Musicked Tue Jul 18, 2023 8:21 am

Purple Dude wrote:Heya and welcome again to the clan Non Sensical, nice to see you like our little offsite xD Very Happy

Always nice to see other hardcores join the clan, and hopefully you will complete your Inferno goal while surviving ^^
My hcim goal is maxed hcim, and my pm is always open if you want to discuss survival strategies xD

Seeya ingame, I am sure you will fit right in ^^ Very Happy bounce

Sorry for multiposting, I already hit send on my previous message Rolling Eyes

Thanks again! And yeah, I'm enjoying myself here hahaha.
This time I'll definitely survive until AT LEAST achieving my Fire Cape :') Will definitely hit you up for some tips!!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Non-Sensical has joined the chat! YP5zkAJ

Posts : 259
Reputation : 37
Age : 29
Join date : 2023-07-17


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum