+5
lilhob
shopferix
Alexander
ZBLU
Laminar Flow
9 posters

Go down

Hello one and all ! Empty Hello one and all !

Post by Laminar Flow Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:56 pm

Hi everyone,

My ign is Kid Armadyl Laminar Flow and have been looking for a community to chill with as I play off and on. I took a break for a while, but trying to jump in and find balance with this game I grew up with and everything else going on. I am 29 years old and like to spend time hiking, traveling, reading, cooking and learning new things when I can. My drink of choice these days is a nice bourbon on the rocks. I like the overall mission your clan strives for and hope to help others out while I am here.

EDIT: I decided to change my ign to my skillers so don’t be too shocked to see his name appear out of nowhere Laughing

Last edited by Laminar Flow on Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Name change)
Laminar Flow
Laminar Flow

Back to top Go down

Hello one and all ! Empty Re: Hello one and all !

Post by ZBLU Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:53 pm

Hey there and nice to meet you! :3

Do you have any specific grinds on your mind in game? Incase you want to grind sometimes you can add me ingame Very Happy
ZBLU
ZBLU

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:12 pm

Howdy Kid Armadyl,

Welcome to OSRS Advice! This is a lovely, chill community to be apart of. Smile

Hope to see you around!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Hello one and all ! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:42 am

Heya Kid Armadyl and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

Balance is something everyone should strive for, I tend to think we have a pretty great clan philosophy, and I hope you enjoy your time here with us. 

What is your go to bourbon? I have been making my way through a bottle of Noah's Mill that I have been finding quite addictive. 

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:20 am

hey, welcome! what a nice intro. I am not a drinker so bourbon on the rocks sounds fancy. my husband and I just bought big ice cube trays so he could have them with his drinks XD.

See you in game!
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:51 am

Welcome!! I’m not a whisky fan, but a good bourbon on the rocks can hit the spot every once in a while. I guess I’m more of a craft beer guy, but then again, I’m Dutch. Hope to see you ingame!

Cheers Like a Star @ heaven
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Laminar Flow Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:21 pm

ZBLU wrote:Hey there and nice to meet you! :3

Do you have any specific grinds on your mind in game? Incase you want to grind sometimes you can add me ingame Very Happy

Appreciate it! Right now I have been grinding out hard diary requirements and quest cape (at least the ones not requiring 70 def and prayer)!
Laminar Flow
Laminar Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Laminar Flow Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:25 pm

shopferix wrote:Heya Kid Armadyl and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

Balance is something everyone should strive for, I tend to think we have a pretty great clan philosophy, and I hope you enjoy your time here with us. 

What is your go to bourbon? I have been making my way through a bottle of Noah's Mill that I have been finding quite addictive. 

All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!

If you ever manage to find it, I would recommend the cedar ridge quintessential. It’s the one that made the hunt worthwhile for me! I’ll be on the look out for Noah’s mill. See you in game!
Laminar Flow
Laminar Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Laminar Flow Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:27 pm

Non-Sensical wrote:Welcome!! I’m not a whisky fan, but a good bourbon on the rocks can hit the spot every once in a while. I guess I’m more of a craft beer guy, but then again, I’m Dutch. Hope to see you ingame!

I have definitely noticed you in game. Best of luck with the hardcore! Hopefully you enjoyed episode 1071 Wink
Laminar Flow
Laminar Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:52 am

Laminar Flow wrote:
Non-Sensical wrote:Welcome!! I’m not a whisky fan, but a good bourbon on the rocks can hit the spot every once in a while. I guess I’m more of a craft beer guy, but then again, I’m Dutch. Hope to see you ingame!

I have definitely noticed you in game. Best of luck with the hardcore! Hopefully you enjoyed episode 1071 Wink
Thanks a lot!! Definitely enjoyed 1071 btw, although I think some parts of it could have been omitted. The reveal was awesome though, and the fight scene had glorious animation once again. Are you a One Piece fan too?
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Laminar Flow Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Non-Sensical wrote:
Laminar Flow wrote:

Thanks a lot!! Definitely enjoyed 1071 btw, although I think some parts of it could have been omitted. The reveal was awesome though, and the fight scene had glorious animation once again. Are you a One Piece fan too?

I most certainly am! Caught up with the manga too. I returned just to watch Zoro and Luffy's fights tho. Animation really has come a long way! I can see why you felt some parts could have been omitted. Probably a combination of "squeezing" as much out of the chapters to make more episodes...and showing the absurdity of this power-up.
Laminar Flow
Laminar Flow

Back to top Go down

Post by Musicked Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:28 pm

Yeah, they’re totally gonna milk it, but I’m here for it. The animation is godlike atm!! Definitely a great time to be a fan😁
Musicked
Musicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Flame On Ice Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:25 pm

Welcome to OSRS Advice, has to honestly be the best clan / environment I've been able to encounter in my 15 years of playing Runescape.

Hope to see you around for some chill chats and gameplay!
Flame On Ice
Flame On Ice

Back to top Go down

Post by B1oodDruid Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:34 pm

Welcome to the Clan Laminar! Hope your still enjoying our company, maybe I'll see you around Very Happy
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:08 pm

Hey Laminar, good to see you. Been seeing you in CC a good bit. I like the name! Love me some laminar flow.
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum