Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky)

+3
shopferix
Karl / MKY
chuhkey
7 posters

Go down

Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky) Empty Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky)

Post by chuhkey Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:47 pm

Hey everyone, I'm a chilly Canadian with a total level of 1343. Been chatting with LuckyKwuarms in-game, they recommended an intro—so here that is! 🙂

Been playing since 2006 (I'm 32 years old). Quit took a break a few times but have come back in 2019 and again this year.

Looking to join a healthy community and it looks like the rules here are very clear and well thought-out! 🙂 Cheers!

RSN: chuhkey

Last edited by chuhkey on Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I originally copied form Discord and syntax was wrong.)
chuhkey
chuhkey

Back to top Go down

Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky) Empty Re: Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky)

Post by Karl / MKY Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:45 am

Hey Chuhkey,

Welcome to the clan, I apologise for any South Park x Canadian references I make in you general direction. I'm hovering around that total atm, so might be able to group up/co-op on somethings. I hope you enjoy you time here.

See you in-game!
Karl a.k.a Minority KY
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky) Empty Re: Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky)

Post by shopferix Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:38 am

Heya Chuhkey and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

I have a similar story, started in 2005 and then took a long break, and came back to OSRS in 2020, and have been loving it ever since! 
All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

Hi from me, Chuhkey (pronounced chucky) YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:56 pm

Howdy chuhkey,

Welcome to OSRS Advice. Smile

What are your current goals?

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post by chuhkey Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:28 pm

shopferix wrote:Heya Chuhkey and welcome to the clan and offsite! 

I have a similar story, started in 2005 and then took a long break, and came back to OSRS in 2020, and have been loving it ever since! 
All the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!

That’s awesome. See you around! Thanks for the warm welcome!
chuhkey
chuhkey

Back to top Go down

Post by chuhkey Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:29 pm

Karl / MKY wrote:I'm hovering around that total atm, so might be able to group up/co-op on somethings. I hope you enjoy you time here.

I’m definitely looking for that. So hit me up in-game when there is a group activity you’d like to co-op!

chuhkey
chuhkey

Back to top Go down

Post by chuhkey Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:33 pm

Alexander wrote:Howdy chuhkey,

Welcome to OSRS Advice. Smile

What are your current goals?

Alexander

I have a few, when I have focused time I have been doing Slayer and Quests. My larger goals are to get base 70s soon, and also continue working towards; 1. 99 fishing; 2. 99 mining; 3. 99 woodcutting.

I usually play afk while I work on my app, so that places emphasis on afk-able grinds like barb fishing on w315 Smile
chuhkey
chuhkey

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:38 pm

Welcome Chuhkey!

Glad to see you picked OSRS community !

looking like you have a lot of fun left in that account, can't wait to start seeing the gains from you!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:03 pm

Hey, welcome on here too! 😊 i hope you enjoy this clan! It sounds like we would be a good fit for you 😁 see you ingame!
lilhob
lilhob

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:27 am

Hey, welcome to the clan and off site Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum