+3
Slucky
Reececup
RedIrishTank
7 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post by RedIrishTank Sat May 27, 2023 4:22 pm

I hope everyone is doing well. As everyone knows and or might know, I went through surgery on my shoulder. I went back to work recently after having 3 months off to heal up. Well with that time off I think I might have over done gaming and my eyes with screen time, allergies and getting new glasses has hurt my eyes. I will be back but for now I think its best I stay off. I miss the clan and I can't wait to get back on and enjoy gaming with you all.

Hope all is well with you all!
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Reececup Sat May 27, 2023 4:25 pm

Oh man sorry to hear about this Red Sad. I hope everything went well with your surgery and I hope that your eyes and allergies get better! I'm sure you will be back soon Razz. Can't wait to see you back in game my friend. <3
Reececup
Reececup

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Sat May 27, 2023 5:46 pm

i was wondering where you have been.

Take care of yourself my friend, as always, if something comes up and you need to vent, my pms here or online are always open <3
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Response to RedIrishTank

Post by Natalia Sun May 28, 2023 4:21 pm

Hello,

Wow! Sorry to hear that. It would be great to have you back full time if able, but take care of yourself for sure. Could always come voice chat from time to time if you want.

Looking forward to when you return.. I love you

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 15FlyHide Tue May 30, 2023 5:23 pm

Take care buddy RS will be here when you want to play it again I love you
15FlyHide
15FlyHide

Gnome Child

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed May 31, 2023 5:44 am

I can totally relate, and hope your shoulder is much improved now at least. The eye thing is an ongoing  trouble to me too, and really annoying when it stops me  enjoying myself on here, but, like you the best option was to take a break and play less when it is troublesome. There is no quick solution, I use a smear of vaseline or castor oil on my lid edges keep them lubricated, being ultra careful to be as hygenic and sterile as possible as eyes are very porous, plus too much defeats the  object and gives smeary  vision !!
See you soon when you have had a break or play less. tc a warm compress is also a good idea as it generates natural oils, I say warm, be careful not too hot.
ladybird2

Hey everyone! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:50 am

hey red! Oof I imagine it was a hard recovery with the shoulder surgery but pleased you are on the better side now!

I also relate to having too much screen time and getting sore eyes then needing a long break so glad you're taking that time for yourself and letting yourself recover. Like others said, OSRS and the clan will always been here when you get back x
lilhob
lilhob

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:05 am

Thank you everyone! I appreciate the thoughts and concerns. The eyes are still healing, I'm taking day by day and trying not to do anything that aggravates them. Also turns out that my new eye doctor I went to gave me a 2 year old exp contact sample! >.<. its a on going battle to get my eyes figured out.

I'll be back sooner or later Very Happy
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Hey everyone I want to say thanks for those who commented and showed some love, I appreciate it! As of right now this was the first weekend that I could get back on in the past 2 months and play. Shoulder is doing well but the main reason I have been off was my eyes. Turns out the eye Dr I went to over prescribed my prescription which in return really messed up my eyes and strained them.
Things are looking up now so I should be back around here more often enjoying the game with you all.

Thanks again<3
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lilhob Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:32 am

Oh no! Glad you are back and things are healing though!! Sounds like its not been the funnest couple of months but glad you are back! 😊🫶
lilhob
lilhob

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by RedIrishTank Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:18 pm

It's def been a bit rough, but I won't complain to much. There are others out there that had and have it wayyyy worse. Just thanking God eyes are good to go and play me some osrs : )
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

Hey everyone! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum