Hi, I'm Apo!

+2
Natalia
Apologeticc
6 posters

Go down

Hi, I'm Apo! Empty Hi, I'm Apo!

Post by Apologeticc Sat May 27, 2023 2:45 am

What's up guys, my name is Greg. I'm 32 this year (oh no.) I live in Finland but I grew up in Australia. I have been playing Runescape on and off since I was about 12 years old. I'm looking to hang out and get better at the game as it is now. Previously, I played RS3 but I've since shifted focus to OSRS so there is a LOT to learn (and xp to be gained.) My knowledge of OSRS is outdated at best, so I would appreciate any help and I'm not shy to join up in Discord if needed.

I've been stalking the guest chat for a little bit and you all seem so nice, so I'm looking forward to chilling with/learning from you all!
See you in-game. Very Happy
Apologeticc
Apologeticc

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Apo! Empty Re: Hi, I'm Apo!

Post by Natalia Sat May 27, 2023 9:40 am

Hello Apo and welcome.

Looking forward to playing with you soon. 20 years (on and off) is a long time to spend with a game; never could have seen it looking forward that it would continue into adulthood, eh?

DM anytime if you want a chat or someone to play Runelink or something. pirat

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

Hi, I'm Apo! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Sat May 27, 2023 10:27 am

Howdy Greg,

Welcome to OSRS. Smile You're more than welcome to ask as many questions as you'd like.

See you in-game!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

Hi, I'm Apo! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Sat May 27, 2023 11:59 am

Hello Apo ! Welcome to this community, You've found your future E-brothers and E-sisters <3
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Reececup Sat May 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Hi Greg! Glad to have you apart of the OSRS community and this clan. I've been with the clan for about a month now and they're great and will help any way they can! Look forward to seeing you in game. Goodluck with all your future grinds my friend!
Reececup
Reececup

Back to top Go down

Post by iB E A S T Mon May 29, 2023 3:07 am

Greetings Apo!
I am a lurker myself but this cc has a way with making newcomers feel at home. You are more than welcome to join Discord (definitely helps to keep up with events and such). Otherwise never feel afraid to pop into cc or the off-site and say Hi Smile I just came back to RS myself about 7ish months ago so I certainly understand the grind Wink I hope you have a pleasant stay here! May the RNG be forever in your favor Wink

Take care,
Ally
iB E A S T
iB E A S T

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum