Karl / MKY
Tao Flow
InWin
8 posters

Go down

In_Win says hi Empty In_Win says hi

Post by InWin Thu May 25, 2023 8:57 am

Hello,

I'm Robbert, or call met InWin in game. (In-Win was on the side of my first computer build, and a free username on a lot of sites so i stuck with it.) I'm from the NL and 28 years old. I have played RS way back in highschool, and started playing again 6 months ago on a fresh account, now I have some good progression and going for the quest cape (and for some pvm bosses).

Besides RS i play Cities Skylines and Statisfactory. And if I have some free time left I pick up my bassguitar.

OSRS advice was just a random clan i found scrolling trough the clan list, but I love the help and reading the conversations in game. But i would like to be part of your group and maybe join some future raids or boss battles with you.

See you around here, or in game.
InWin
InWin

Back to top Go down

In_Win says hi Empty Re: In_Win says hi

Post by Tao Flow Thu May 25, 2023 9:37 am

Hey In_Win, welcome back to the clan and to the game! bounce
I just rebooted and ironman account of my own and am working on quest cape too, look forward to seeing you around.
Pepo Heart
-Tao

In_Win says hi U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl / MKY Thu May 25, 2023 9:57 am

Welcome Robbert,

Not sure where you are in quest progression or levels, but I'm working my way through RuneLite's optimal quest list at the moment. If you want a buddy to go questing with, feel free to give me a nudge!

See you in-game!
Karl (a.k.a Minority KY)
Karl / MKY
Karl / MKY

Back to top Go down

Post by InWin Thu May 25, 2023 10:09 am

Karl / MKY wrote:Welcome Robbert,

Not sure where you are in quest progression or levels, but I'm working my way through RuneLite's optimal quest list at the moment. If you want a buddy to go questing with, feel free to give me a nudge!

See you in-game!
Karl (a.k.a Minority KY)

Hey Karl,

You should be able to look me up on the OSRS wiki in the quest list progression. I think you are a bit further ahead in the quests. I did follow the questlist at first, but now I'm focused on getting RFD done and the lunar spellbook. Maybe see you around!
InWin
InWin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Thu May 25, 2023 11:56 am

Howdy Robbert,

Welcome to OSRS Advice. Smile

Best of luck on your new account! If you need any advice, don't hesitate to reach out. The Quest Cape is a very good goal to go for when starting an account.

You'll definitely find clan members always wanting to go bossing, so you shouldn't have any trouble when you want to get into it. Many members even teach you how to boss, so make sure to ask around. Smile

See you in-game!

Alexander
Alexander
Alexander

In_Win says hi YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

In_Win says hi Empty Welcome In-Win

Post by Natalia Thu May 25, 2023 8:17 pm

InWin wrote:Hello,

I'm Robbert, or call met InWin in game. (In-Win was on the side of my first computer build, and a free username on a lot of sites so i stuck with it.) I'm from the NL and 28 years old. I have played RS way back in highschool, and started playing again 6 months ago on a fresh account, now I have some good progression and going for the quest cape (and for some pvm bosses).

Besides RS i play Cities Skylines and Statisfactory. And if I have some free time left I pick up my bassguitar.

OSRS advice was just a random clan i found scrolling trough the clan list, but I love the help and reading the conversations in game. But i would like to be part of your group and maybe join some future raids or boss battles with you.

See you around here, or in game.

Hello,

Love both of those games you mentioned! I'm thinking about starting a dedicated server for Satisfactory, so I'll gauge interest later.. looking forward to seeing you in the game. Hit me up if you want someone to talk to or to play some Runelink..

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U
Natalia
Natalia

In_Win says hi YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by shopferix Fri May 26, 2023 6:48 am

Heya InWin and welcome to the clan and offsite! 
I love the origin of your name, you never know where you will find inspiration! 
Best of luck going for quest cape, if you need any other goals, may I suggest going for all hard diaries, it lines up pretty well stat wise to Quest Cape (and comes with lots of benefits). 
Glad to have you aboard, all the best on your OSRS adventure, see you around!
shopferix
shopferix

In_Win says hi YP5zkAJ

KBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Reececup Fri May 26, 2023 4:01 pm

Hi InWin! Glad you're back to scaping. I would like to wish you luck on you quest cape grind Razz. Hope to see ya in game and good luck with all your grinds. If you have any questions in game feel free to add me Smile
Reececup
Reececup

Back to top Go down

Post by Slucky Sat May 27, 2023 12:00 pm

Welcome aboard !

How funny it is to have another bassman in the clan ! Love you even more for it ! welcome <3
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum